⪼ Attempted Murder ⪻

"No way..." Taehyung whispers, he slapped his hand on his mouth as Jungkook smiles. They both were in Taehyung's house right now, and Taehyung's 'crush' was in his kitchen baking a cake for them. Taehyung really liked Jimin, a baker in a nearby bakery but he was always unable to confess his feelings to him. He was really shy and goofy around Jimin who was always really calm and collected with him. They both met the first time when Jimin ordered some strawberries and Taehyung went to deliver since his delivery guys were all out and busy, he even though at first rejected to deliver, Jimin insisted a lot which in the end caused him to give in. When he first saw Jimin he was instantly in love without any doubt. 

This love story was only limited to Jungkook and Seokjin since he only trusted them. 

"It's ready!" Jimin announced in his sweet voice, Jungkook's attention went to Jimin who entered with a cake in his hand as he makes his way towards the living room and placed the cake on the coffee table along with the coffee. Jungkook's stomach instantly growled in hunger as he licks his bottom lip.

"I hope you don't mind me devouring it all," Jungkook said as Taehyung chuckled and then went serious before slapping his head.

"I really mind," He said dropping his voice as Jungkook struck out his tongue and went to stand behind the short Jimin who was smiling at them.

"You don't mind right Jimin Hyung? See Taehyung is being mean! I only get to eat your cakes once a month and he eats them all the time! It's not fair!!" Jungkook whines from behind causing Jimin to chuckle softly.

"Let him eat it whole Tae" Taehyung's cheeks burned red as he blinks and then rapidly nodded.

"Y-Yeah... you can have it bitch" Taehyung said all flustered as Jimin smiles and looks at him with admiration. Jungkook looked at their faces before smiling softly with a soft shake of his head as he cuts the cake and takes out a piece.

"I was just joking around, have it too asshole," Jungkook said as Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him and then extended his hands towards the knife and helps himself to cut a piece for himself as he puts the piece down on his plate then handed it to Jimin. 

Jimin looked at him with confusion, and Taehyung smiled.

"Have it" He said as Jimin smiled back softly and then took a seat beside Taehyung and helped himself to the cake he baked himself. Taehyung moaned at the blissful taste of the cake, it melted in his mouth and the flavor was just something that no other baker can compete with. Jungkook himself was having a blissful moment. Looking at their pleased faces, Jimin smiled. 

"I heard you went to meet Min Suga, how did it go?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was instantly snapped out of daze at the mention of Min Suga, He blinked trying to process the answer because the delicious taste of the cake stole his capability to understand things. 

"It went amazing, we had a great bonding time, I think it's all good between us" Jungkook replied as Jimin sighed in relief. He was happy everything went well for Jungkook since he was such a huge fan of Suga's.

"By the way, Seokjin Hyung told me he told you his real name! What is it?!" Taehyung exclaimed in excitement as Jungkook sheepishly smiles and shakes his head in no. 

"He asked me not to tell anyone" Jungkook lied, obviously Yoongi held no such condition, it was just he wanted to tease Taehyung more. Taehyung humps.

"NOT FAIR!" 

+++

"A letter?" Yoongi asked with his brows furrowed, his assistant Choi Soobin nodded his head as he hands him a letter. Confused Yoongi looks at it and then nods his head slightly signing Soobin as he took his leave doing as he was told, he instantly left with a bow.

Yoongi looks at the letter confused before opening the seal. Pulling out the paper he started reading it with his brows still knotted together.

Dear Yoongi, 

I know you're having it hard and harsh on yourself and I understand, I don't wanna pressure you or something but you have to understand that we have no other great pianist other than you, we are facing a great loss on your sudden accident, I want to know how long are you gonna get treated for and how long are you requested to have bed-rest? Please inform me of things because Namjoon refuses to utter words from his mouth.  

Yours Faithfully

Bang Sihyuk

Fucker...

Yoongi throws the letter beside his bed and leans his head back against the headboard. His eyes shut but what he certainly not was expecting was the memories from the other day when Jungkook came to visit him. A soft smile started growing up on his lips as he remembers how excited, nervous, and cute Jungkook was.

"What is it that makes you smile like that?" A voice brought him back to the world, his eyes snapped open when he recognized the voice and he looked at his doorframe where a figure was standing. A really familiar figure. Yoongi furrows his brows and grits his teeth.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He questioned the female figure who now was slowly making her way towards his bed in a seductive motion. 

"Why? Are you afraid?" She whispers, a dark and evil grin on her lips as she looks at him from head to toe. 

"Fuck off Hyoyeon" Yoongi growls angrily as Soobin comes in running. He looks at them both before bowing down. Yoongi looks at him with rage.

"Why is she here Bin? Didn't I ask you to not let her in?" Yoongi asked, his voice deep and gravy, Soobin bites his bottom lip ashamed.

"I am really sorry, she forced her way in..." Soobin informed as Yoongi rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Leave" He orders Soobin to which he applies instantly. Hyoyeon looks at Yoongi with her head tilted to the side.

"Being so harsh on me Yoongi... how can you...?" Her voice sounded extremely taunting like she was enjoying this condition of Yoongi. Yoongi grits his teeth knowing exactly why she was here.

"Feel good enough now? Leave now Hyoyeon or I will have to call the guards" Yoongi threatens clearly not liking her company, she makes a fake sad face and slaps her hand on her chest.

"How can you be this harsh?! Did you forget everything Yoongi? Every memory we shared-"

"Cut your bullshit! I don't wanna hear a single thing!" Yoongi's voice raised. However, he suddenly starts coughing. Hyoyeon grins widely.

"You deserve it all Yoongi" She whispers enjoying the scene of him suffering, when Yoongi extends his hand to grab the glass of water, she ran to snatch it away before gulping down all the water. Yoongi places his hand on his chest unable to breathe. She looks at him madly.

"It feels so good seeing you suffer Min fucking Yoongi! You deserve it all!!!" She laughs like a maniac just then the door opened taking her aback. Yoongi was still violently coughing. Jungkook's eyes widened at the scene as he ran towards Yoongi completely ignoring Hyoyeon.

"Hyung?!! Yoongi Hyung!! Are you okay?! What's going on???" He asked panicking as he looks around, that's when his eyes landed on Hyoyeon and on the glass which was in her hands, Jungkook was seeing red as he nearly goes to kill her.

"S-Stop!" Yoongi chokes out snatching Jungkook away from the daze he entered in rage, he turns around to look at the choking Yoongi and instantly ran outside to bring water. Seeing that Yoongi now has company to help him and she was all alone, Hyoyeon instantly ran outside seeing that her murder attempt was a failure.

"I will be back for you Min Yoongi! Very soon!!!"