༺ Settling The Matters ༻

"PLEASE STOP!" Yeonjun cries out helplessly as he watches the duo entangle themselves in a battle. Both were at each other's throats. Yeonjun was shaking with fear, by now Jungkook was bleeding from lips and forehead.

Namjoon had just now spitted blood on the floor and was standing there with a broken nose.

Yeonjun was afraid that at this rate they might actually kill each other.

Which might come true.

"PLEASE!" Yeonjun begs however the duo held no intentions of stopping. It was until Yeonjun finally remembered about Yoongi and he made a dash towards the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door he saw Yoongi who was sitting and was also trying to get up from the bed and walk which he couldn't in his current condition.

Yeonjun widened his eyes as Yoongi jerked his head to look at the door and face Yeonjun who was standing there with his sweat dripping down his forehead.

"SIR!" Yeonjun exclaims as Yoongi sighs in relief.

"Thank god you're here, what is going on downstairs?? I tried calling out for you but I received no response, what is happening?" Yoongi asks concerned as Yeonjun closes the door and approaches Yoongi.

"Umm, you see... Sir. Kim has returned home and is facing off against Mr.Jeon" As soon as Yoongi heard that, his heart dropped. His hands went numb with his throat going dry. His face has gone paler than before as he takes in the news.

"Take me downstairs" Yoongi whispers, Yeonjun blinks confused.

"But sir... in your current cond-"

"I SAID TAKE ME DOWNSTAIRS!" Yoongi yells he is visibly shaking. Yeonjun flinches and softly nods before approaching Yoongi closer and grabbing him by his forearm. He helps Yoongi to get off the bed and put his feet down on the floor. Yoongi winces in pain but bares it and slowly starts to walk.

He starts to feel dizzy moving after such a long time. But no matter how painful this procedure was. He was regardlessly feeling grateful to be able to move a bit.

With the help of Yeonjun, Yoongi manages to climb downstairs with many difficulties. However, he was still thankful to Yeonjun who was trying his best to not hurt Yoongi. That's when finally the view downstairs came before Yoongi's eyes. His eyes grew wide upon the view of Jungkook over Namjoon as he slammed down punches.

"JUNGKOOK STOP!" Jungkook fist paused mid-air when he heard Yoongi's voice. His eyes were wide as he jerked his towards the stairs where Yoongi was standing alongside Yeonjun.

"HYUNG! WHY ARE YOU DOWN?!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REST!!" Already forgot about Namjoon. Jungkook made a run towards Yoongi. Yoongi smiled as Jungkook held Yoongi bearing his all weight upon himself leaving Yeonjun free.

"This is wrong Kook" Yoongi whispers as his weak slim fingers caress the wound on Jungkook's cheek that was flowing blood.

"But Hyung-"

"No buts Jungkook, you told me you were going to take me away, didn't you? I guess it's time to go now" Yoongi whispers as he presses his forehead against Jungkook's. Jungkook stands still and sighs.

"Okay Hyung, I will do what you say, let's go" With that Jungkook pressed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead and bent down to grab his legs, with a swift motion he carried Yoongi in bridal style and climbed down the stairs.

"Yeonjun! You're coming with us!" Jungkook announces as Yeonjun blinks dumbstruck.

"M-Me too?"

"Yes, you too, come on let go" Jungkook makes his way towards the main door, Yoongi smiles and wraps his weak arms around Jungkook's neck.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING BASTARD!" Jungkook heard Namjoon growl, he was once again on his feet even though he was bleeding. He couldn't care less and was rather more worried about Yoongi leaving him than himself.

"I THINK THATS ENOUGH NAMJOON!" Yoongi shouts. Jungkook pauses and looks down on his Hyung who is angry.

"Turn around Kook, I need to settle some things" Jungkook was clearly not in approval of that but he nevertheless obeyed and turned around so that Yoongi could face Namjoon.

"All my life Namjoon" Yoongi starts, his eyes teary as he stares at the bloody Namjoon who was standing still listening to him.

"I loved you from the bottom of my heart" Namjoon's eyes grew wide. Jungkook furrows his brows and turns away from the sight of Namjoon. Yoongi closes his eyes as tears flow down.

"My life was what I devoted to you" Yoongi continues. His voice was broken just like his heart. But now his heart had a remedy.

"I loved you so much Namjoon that whenever I looked into the stars... they reminded me of your beauty" Jungkook's heart broke at those words. It was hard listening to the love of your life confessing their love for someone else.

Someone you never can be.

"But I hated you for forcing me into playing piano" Jungkook's eyes flew open at that. He jerked his head and looked at Yoongi who was still staring at Namjoon who had no courage to look back.

"I loved piano but you..." He paused. Took a deep breath before continuing.

"You made me hate it" Jungkook furrowed his brows. He was so lost and confused.

Hyung hated piano?! Why??

"And I will never forgive you for making me hate something that once was my peace"

"My life and my world"

"My piano was my world..." Yoongi's tears flowed down as he let out the most heartwrenching words.

"And then... it was my world that I burned first" Jungkook lets out a shaky breath, his hands growing weak from all the shock and pain he was feeling when he heard Yoongi.

"It was my world I threw my lighter on" Yoongi sobs out. His voice grew weaker and broken.

"I hate you so much Namjoon" Yoongi yells.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" Yoongi shouts before Jungkook swiftly turns around and leaves.

"I think that's enough Hyung, we should leave" Jungkook whispers as makes his way towards the car and looks at Yeonjun who follows behind shortly. He was also shocked and worried about what just happened.

"Can you open the door with keys in my pocket?" Jungkook looks at Yeonjun and gestures toward his pant pockets. Yeonjun gulps and nods before hesitantly making his hand go inside the pocket and take out the keys. Yoongi was still crying in his arms as Jungkook looked at him with sad eyes. As soon as the door opens, Jungkook lays down Yoongi on the back seat.

"Yeonjun can you sit with Hyung and make sure he is okay?" Jungkook requests as Yeonjun forces a short smile and nods. He instantly enters the back seat and rests Yoongi's head on his lap.

Jungkook ran towards the driver's seat and started the car before looking at Yoongi.

"Hyung?"

"I am okay Kook, don't worry" Jungkook sighs in relief before starting the car and leaving the mansion.

The mansion that once belonged to the greatest pianist Min Suga.

In that same mansion stood the bloody beaten man who was staring at the main door from where that one person left who he loved yet...

Yet he didn't.

"I am sorry Yoongi"

"I am so fucking sorry"