༺ Declaration Of War ༻

"Yeonjun right?" Yeonjun flinched and turned around, he was currently in the kitchen making food for Yoongi and his new guest who seemed someone really important to him. Yeonjun didn't know what was going on, neither was he looking forward to asking.

Maybe he was just too scared.

And since Yoongi told Yeonjun about Soobin being his previous butler, his head has been in a mess. Where was he gone? And why did he leave? He had so many questions.

Questions only Yoongi could answer.

"Y-Yes!" Yeonjun answered Jungkook who was standing there with a guilty smile.

"I am so sorry, I was really scared when I arrived, but now that I am calmed down" Jungkook sighs and presents him his beautiful bunny smile. His beauty struck Yeonjun.

"I am here to apologize for my rough behavior with you, I didn't mean it really!" Jungkook bows down and apologizes leaving Yeonjun flustered.

"NO NO, IT'S ALRIGHT! Y-You don't have to apologize, I figured you must be in a hurry" Yeonjun says nervously scratching his neck. Jungkook looks up and flashes another smile. 

"I am leaving with Yoongi Hyung" Yeonjun's eyes widened and his jaw drops.

"L-Leaving?! W-Where??" 

"Busan" Jungkook answers coldly as he closes his eyes and sighs. He was calming down the rage which was growing in him. 

"B-But why?" Yeonjun was so lost. Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Yeonjun before gesturing for him to sit on the couch. Yeonjun looks at the couch and then at Jungkook before turning around to turn off the stove as he follows Jungkook towards the sofa. 

Sitting down, Jungkook looks at him. 

"I suppose you don't recognize me?" Yeonjun furrows his brows at that—jungkook giggles.

"I am Jeon Jungkook" Yeonjun's eyes really popped out of their pockets.

"J-Jeon J-J-Jungkook?!! THE PAINTER OF 'FIRST LOVE'?!!!" Jungkook giggles and his reaction and nods.

"That's right, it's me" Yeonjun was nearly gonna faint. In just one day he met two famous people.

"But what I want you to know is why I would be taking him away from here" Jungkook was now all serious, the drop in his voice and expression made Yeonjun gulp as he nodded.

"This all started when I made a painting"

+++

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NAMJOON?! WHY ARE THERE MORE BRUISES ON YOONGI'S BODY?!" Bang Shihyuk yelled as he was shown the latest report from the doctor who was supposed to tell Shihyuk all about Yoongi's condition. 

Namjoon gulps as he had his head bowed down. Shihyuk groans and rubs his forehead.

"What did you do to him?!" 

"I didn't-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME NAMJOON! HE COULDN'T GET BRUISES OUT OF NOWHERE!" Shihyuk was so raged that Namjoon was visibly shaking in fear. 

"I think I have made my decision" Namjoon flinched and looked up at Bang Shihyuk who looked at him with no remorse for what he was about to say. 

"I am firing you Namjoon" Namjoon's heart dropped.

"No- Please don't do this to me!" Namjoon begged, tears gathering in his eyes. Shihyuk scoffed and approached him.

"Either you bring Yoongi back or... never come back" Shihyuk turned his back leaving Namjoon alone in the office he belonged to. Namjoon falls down on his knees and looked at the ground.

Yoongi you fucker...

+++

Yeonjun had his eyes wide and hands cupped around his mouth as Jungkook finished telling him about everything. He was so disgusted by Namjoon. Jungkook sighs and looks at him.

"I will be taking Yoongi Hyung back to Busan with me, to my house," Jungkook tells with a small smile. 

"Take him where?!" Jungkook's smile dropped just like Yeonjun's heart did. Flinching Yeonjun turned around to see Namjoon who was standing in the doorframe with brows furrowed in pure rage. When Yeonjun's eyes went back to Jungkook, he was already standing and approaching Namjoon with his fists clenched. 

"S-Sir" Yeonjun was terrified to the core. Yoongi was currently asleep unaware of the war that was going on downstairs. Yeonjun slowly stands up and looks at Jungkook and Namjoon with fear. 

"I have been waiting for this moment for so long" Jungkook slowly starts as Namjoon scoffs and looks at Jungkook.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do?! Beat me-" He was cut off with a harsh punch. Namjoon was instantly on the floor, and Yeonjun gasped. 

Blood started dripping down his lip as he looked up at Jungkook. He failed to notice the muscle growth in him but now it was clear. So clear how Jungkook looked so buff and more mature than before. 

"Oh? So you have come prepared" Jungkook smirks.

"I have" 

Piano and Paintings | Yoonkook | Min Yoongi | Jeon Jungkook ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara