⪼ What Is Love? ⪻

"YEONJUN!!" Soobin yelled as he ran towards the group of people surrounding an empty spot in school where people rarely went. Pushing away the students Soobin came in front, his heart skipped a beat upon the scene of Yeonjun standing there with blood all over his hands, he had a dagger in his hand as a dead body lay down on the floor. Blood and blood. 

That's all that there was.

"Yeonjun..." Soobin's breath was caught in his throat. That scene was so terrifying that he almost threw up. Hearing his voice Yeonjun's eyes grew wide before he jerked his head in the direction Soobin stood. Soobin's eyes were full of fear.

Fear of Yeonjun.

"H-Hyung" Yeonjun's breathed out as Soobin looked at him, he looked at a miserable boy standing there regretting over the decision he just made, regretting what he just committed. 

"What have you done Yeonjun...?" Soobin's voice was low and broken. He had no idea this is how far Yeonjun can go for him. 

He had no idea.

"He was later on taken by police... I heard he was only recently freed from jail after 6 years..." Soobin told in his low soft voice. Yoongi sighed and bites his inner cheek. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Leave it... why did you ask this in the first place hyung...?" Soobin asked wiping his tears. He looked at Yoongi who seemed to be uneasy ever since Jungkook left. Yoongi gulps and looks at him before taking a deep breath.

"What is love to you Soobin?" Yoongi asked, his head tilted. His eyes were lost. Soobin's breath hitched as he looks at Yoongi. However, bites his bottom lip and looks at Yoongi's hand before starting to bandage again, Yoongi doesn't resist. 

"It's a connection we can't explain..." Soobin answered before standing up after bandaging up his hand. Yoongi's eyes slowly started growing wide as he looked at Soobin. 

"It's like when you're with someone and you feel safe from the things that hurt you inside," Soobin said, his eyes once again getting teary as he looks at his hands and puts them on his heart. Yoongi continues to look at him with equally teary eyes. 

"You find them without looking and start loving them without trying"

"However, who you think you love isn't the one who you think it is... it's someone else Hyung... trust me" With that being said Soobin turned his back and left. Yoongi saw him leaving and wanted to ask him what he meant but Soobin was gone and words were stuck in his throat.

Yoongi lowered his head and looked at his hand which was now newly bandaged. 

It's a connection we can't explain...

It's like when you're with someone and you feel safe from the things that hurt you inside.

Yoongi sighed, Soobin's words echoing in the back of his mind as he closes his eyes and rests his head against the headboard. 

You find them without looking and start loving them without trying

"I-I"

"I love you..."

Yoongi snapped and opened his eyes. His heart starts to beat rapidly against his chest as he stares at the ceiling. 

Why...?

Why did I think of Jungkook?

Yoongi gulps not wanting to admit that he was reminded of the day when Jungkook accidentally said I love you to him. He looks at his side table and grabs the glass of water before gulping it down. With a sigh and leans against the headboard once again after putting down the glass on the table. He continues to look at the ceiling.

Why...?

Why is my heart beating fast for Jungkook...?

It should be Namjoon.

It should be Namjoon who I fall in love with when I met him for the very first time...

Then why is it Jungkook who is making my heart race...?

No...

I must be mistaken...

It cannot be Jungkook...

It can never be him...

+++

"Umm... what do you think...?" Jungkook asked, his hands fiddling with each other as he nervously looks at Taehyung, Jimin, and Seokjin who stood there with their jaws dropped. They stared at the painting and continued to stare at it without saying anything.

"If Min Suga really looks like this then holy fuck he is hot" Taehyung was the one to break the silence, Jimin and Seokjin nodded along with his statement yet none of them refused to remove their eyes from the painting. 

"You have to show this to him," Jimin said finally breaking his eyes away from the painting and looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened as he instantly shook his head in no.

"Hell no! What if he doesn't like it?! No!" Jungkook declines as Seokjin furrows his brows and looks at him with his hands folded in front of his chest.

"Are you stupid or something?! You have to show this to him! Maybe you can confess your feelings for him like this too" Seokjin suggested to which Jimin and Taehyung instantly nodded in agreement with a grin. Jungkook bites his bottom lip confused. 

"But-"

"No buts!" Jimin interrupts as he approaches Jungkook and places his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to take up this opportunity Jungkook, what if you're too late in the future? You should give it a shot" Jimin says with a small smile as Jungkook nods with his head low, a small pout was over his lips which caused Jimin to chuckle at his cuteness.

"I am sure he will respect your feelings, even if he doesn't share those feelings, I am sure he will respect them and might even try to be with you more so that he can share those feelings you hold for him as well," Jimin told as Jungkook nodded softly.

"Make sure to write a beautiful quote on it, might impress him," Taehyung said with a shrug to which Seokjin and Jimin agreed. Jungkook gives them all a smile and nods.

"I will"