༺ Only Love Can Hurt Like This ༻

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat, and he felt dizzy.

"W-What do you mean?!!" Yoongi explodes as Seokjin sighs, his eyes are red and puffy indicating he has been crying. Jimin was also hysterically crying making it hard for Taehyung to stable him up. And Hoseok was...

...He was staring at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"He stopped talking and is no longer responding" Seokjin continues as Yoongi's knees buckle before he falls down on the ground.

No no no...

Jungkook has been in a coma ever since the suicide attempt.

"Hyung... please tell me you're lying..." Yoongi whispers as Seokjin lets out a shaky breath.

"I am not Yoongi... doctors haven't given up yet... they say he can still respond in the future..." Seokjin tells. It was so hard for Seokjin to be standing like this acting it doesn't effect him when he was having it so fucking hard.

Jungkook...

"Maybe if you call out for him..." Seokjin starts and crouches down.

"...he might reply again..." Seokjin says as Yoongi looks at Seokjin, his face pale.

"Is it possible?" Yoongi asks as Seokjin forces a smile and nods.

"Love is really powerful Yoongi..." Yoongi lets out a sob and hugs Seokjin who hugs him back and rubs his back softly.

"Be strong for him Yoongi... he loves you very much" Seokjin whispers in his ear as Yoongi nods. He breaks away from the hug as Seokjin asks the group to leave.

During all this, Hoseok's eyes never once left Yoongi's face. His hands were shaking.

Yoongi...

He was seeing Yoongi after who knows how many years, he missed him so much. It was his first time seeing him, he knew Yoongi had returned and was living with Jungkook, he thought about meeting up with him but his courage ran out every single time.

He didn't even know whether Yoongi knew Hoseok was there.

Yoongi looked so miserable...

All the youth he had spent with Yoongi, he had always seen Yoongi empty, he had no expressions and no feelings.

He was never sad.

He was never happy.

He was never angry.

He was so emotionless that Hoseok was often left wondering whether he really was a human or just a doll. Yoongi was really straightforward. He always kept it simple.

He thought he had forgotten about all those memories. But he was wrong.

The memories that he had buried deep within his heart had once again surfaced reminding him of all those years he had spent crying in memory of Yoongi.

+++

"How can you be this late Yoon?!" Hoseok exclaims, his young-pitched voice echoing in the studio that has a full wall mirror and a piano. Yoongi silently went to his piano and sat on the stool. Hoseok looked at Yoongi with his arms folded before his chest. His lips formed a pout as he looked at Yoongi.

"Answer me, Yoon"

"Let's start," Yoongi said coldly and started playing. However, Hoseok remained still and watched Yoongi, he noticed that one disturbance in Yoongi's features that indicated he wanted to say something was hesitating. Hoseok slowly walked over to him and grabbed his wrists. The melody stopped. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on the keys.