⪼ Secrets ⪻

"Kook?" Hearing Seokjin's voice, Jungkook quickly wipes his eyes and hides the diary. Seokjin who was standing on the doorframe saw him hiding the diary but doesn't say anything and looked at him before sighing. Jungkook turns around and gives him a smile like nothing was wrong.

Jungkook was in his studio of course, the studio was huge but the room Jungkook painted in wasn't that big compared to other rooms. The studio had a brown wood table on which Jungkook wrote his diary to his precious Min Suga and kept that diary safe and locked away in a small drawer that had a keyhole.

Of course, the key to that keyhole was by Jungkook all the time so no one could ever see his diary. 

"Why were you crying?" Seokjin asked as he slowly makes his way in and sits down on the small sofa placed in the corner of Jungkook's studio. Jungkook looks at him confused acting like he didn't get what he meant.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked as Seokjin sighed again, his hands folded as he refuses to ask him further knowing Jungkook very well. He will never admit he was crying. Quickly giving up he leans back and looks at the canvas which was placed on the stand. It was milky white like Jungkook hasn't even touched it yet. 

It was kinda true, Jungkook brought this canvas to paint but he had no inspiration to paint so in the end he started writing in his diary getting reminded of Yoongi. 

"Try it once without his music Jungkook... what if you succeed?" Seokjin asked as Jungkook gulped and fiddles with his fingers. He looks at Seokjin with his red puffy eyes from all the crying. 

"I can't Seokjin Hyung..." He mutters feeling like a shit. Seokjin takes a deep breath and smiles before standing up and going to him, he places his hand on his head and lightly slaps it causing Jungkook to look at him confused.

"What was that-"

"Paint him" Jungkook was shut off by Seokjin interrupting but what really shut him up was what Seokjin actually said.

"Paint him Jungkook, Paint Min Suga," He says as Jungkook blinks, his heart suddenly beating hard against his chest as he looks at Seokjin like he was confused and lost by that suggestion.

"You have seen him, haven't you? First love was created from your imagination, right? Now you won't need to use your imagination... you can paint him because he saw him, because you met him, because he is now your friend, you can paint him without having to imagine him now Jungkook" Seokjin said trying to prove his point to Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at his white canvas and traces his fingers on the fine material.

"Paint Min Suga...?" He looks at the painting as his eyes start to get wet.

"I can paint Min Suga...!" 

+++

"Sir? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Soobin asked as Yoongi shook his head in no.

"Should I change the bandages now? Looks like they have been on your hand for a whole day now, I asked you to remind me to change your bandages every next 5 hours." Soobin cutely complains as Yoongi just nods and leans back against the bed. 

In the meantime, Soobin went to retrieve the medical tools and sat on the chair beside his bed before taking his hands in his own and starting to slowly unwrap the bandages. Yoongi had his head leaning against the bed. 

"Soobin?" 

"Yes sir?" 

"It's Hyung for you Bin" 

"Sorry, what is it Hyung?" 

Soobin now hand unwrapped all the bandages wrapped against his wounds, he winces at the sight of those ugly wounds before taking out the cream and fresh bandages, he gently takes his hands and applies the cream. 

"Have you ever been in love?" Yoongi's sudden question made Soobin choke on his saliva as he looks at Yoongi in confusion. He blinks rapidly trying to process the question. Sensing his silence Yoongi lifts his head up and looks at Soobin who was sitting there holding his hand blinking rapidly trying to process the question Yoongi just asked. 

"What?" Soobin flinches and looks at Yoongi before sighing.

"No Hyung, I have never been in love before" Soobin replied, his tone sad as he lowers his head and goes to apply the medicine to his wounds. Yoongi narrows his eyes and scoffs.

"Liar, who was that Choi Yeonjun then?" Yoongi asked with his brow raised, hearing that name Soobin jerked his head up and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"What? I know you're gonna ask 'How do you know?' it's simple! I have seen your mobile wallpaper once in which we were standing with a guy who was kissing your cheek. About the name" Soobin flushes red hearing that. Unable to look at Yoongi he looks down on his wounds and continues to gently apply the cream on his soft skin which almost melted away.

"And then one day you were drunk as hell and kept on murmuring the name 'Yeonjun' 'Choi Yeonjun', I guessed he might be the same guy on your wallpaper" Yoongi continues to expose Soobin who continues to grow red.

"Please forget it, Sir, he was nothing more than a good friend," Soobin said, his voice cracking as he let out those words. Yoongi sighs and snatches away his hand from Soobin. Soobin flinches and looks at him in confusion.

"I hate people who lie Soobin, it is so obvious that you guys were more than good friends... am I not worth your trust? That you won't even share what happened... never mind, I might be invading your privacy, you have all the right not to tell me... forget it" Yoongi tries to dismiss but it seems like Soobin had made up his mind. 

With a deep breath, he fiddles with his fingers and starts.

"Yeonjun was... my best friend in high school... we were always together" Yoongi looks at him not expecting him to actually tell what happened.

"In fact, our duo was really popular in our school, he was even more popular than me, everyone including boys and girls died on his looks, when boys wanted to look like him, girls wanted him as their boyfriend..."

"However... Yeonjun never really showed interest in wanting to be friends with anyone else other than me which made half of the school resent me deeply..."

"This hatred started to show on me by bullying me... Yeonjun was someone with a really hot temper so I knew if I ever told him that people are bullying me... he would either kill everyone or just... leave me..."

"I hid it for so long but..."

"But one day... unexpectedly someone told him that I was getting bullied because of him and when he realized that some of the bruises I was having on my neck and face were because of bullying..."

"He killed the leader of the bully group who led them..."