༺ Plans ༻

Jungkook eyes widened as he looked at Yoongi and gulps. Yoongi was also looking at him with hunger in his eyes. The desire and hunger Jungkook shared back. Jungkook lets out a shaky breath.

"Are you sure Hyung? What if I ended up hurting you?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi sighed.

"I don't know how I feel right now Kook, My legs are numb, I don't know," Yoongi says helplessly. He felt so useless and helpless. Jungkook backs away and looks at him.

"How about I get you checked up first?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi looked at him unsure about what Jungkook was suggesting.

"Are you sure? What if it's expensive?" Jungkook snorts and once again approaches Yoongi before pressing his lips on his forehead. Yoongi softly smiles and closes his eyes.

"I used to be a famous painter Hyung," Jungkook said as he came face to face with Yoongi. Yoongi looks at him and smiles.

"You are a famous painter, Kook, I promise... once I am healed... I will surely start playing for you so that you can once again do what you desire to do" Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when he heard that, tears gathering in his eyes as he smiled and softly hugged Yoongi.

"I love you so much Hyung"

"I know my small Kookie"

+++

"Hmm... I see... since it's been a while, I doubt it will take any more of your days before you get on your feet" The doctor comments as he is seated on the chair in front of Yoongi's bed.

Jungkook was standing beside him holding his hands as he felt Yoongi temble in anxiety.

"I think due to some other accident, you weren't able to get on your feet after 2 months as it was guided by other doctors. However, from now on I will be regularly visiting you to check and make you get on your feet again"

"It will be difficult but I promise you will be walking again in a month," The doctor says smiling. Yoongi and Jungkook smiled back feeling hope creep upon themselves. This blooming feeling of hope and happiness was so sweet that the duo didn't want the taste to go away.

"I must take my leave now," The doctor said as he stood up, Yoongi bowed as he bid his farewell to him before Jungkook could take him away to the main door. Yoongi sighs and leans back, his eyes closed.

He was so happy he could once again be on his feet.

He could once again be playing piano he started hating so much.

He was so so so happy.

Yet with this blooming feeling of happiness came the wave of guilt. He hated Namjoon yet he couldn't stop thinking about him. It wasn't like his heart was still longing for him. But he was instead confused and curious.

He couldn't understand that if Namjoon hated him so much.

Then why did he bring Yoongi into a relationship in the first place?

And by any chance, that was his way of hurting Yoongi.

Then why was he in pain when Yoongi left with Jungkook? Why did he look so sad like he regretted everything?

Why was he so...

So emotionless?

"Earth to Hyung" Jungkook waves his hand in front of Yoongi who flinches and then blinks before looking at him and smiling.

"Where were you lost Hyung?" Jungkook asks as he lays down beside Yoongi. Yoongi once again closes his eyes and shrugs.

"I don't know Kook"

"Hmph" He heard Jungkook who grabbed Yoongi by his waist and brought himself closer to him. Resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder he softly whispers.

"Get well soon Hyung... there is so much I want to do with you" Yoongi giggles.

"Like what?"

"Like going on dates! On vacation! On... On honeymoon!!" Yoongi laughs out loud as Jungkook looks at him with bright eyes. His innocent look never fails to melt Yoongi.

"Oh yeah? Honeymoon?" Yoongi asks as Jungkook bites his bottom lip suddenly feeling shy.

"I want to marry you Hyung" Yoongi looked at him and tilted his head.

"For real?"

"For real" Yoongi smiles and then kisses him.

"Then you have a husband now Kook" Jungkook giggles and hugs Yoongi again. Yoongi hugs him back.

"I love you Hyung"

"I love you more my sweet Kookie"