༺ Love ༻

"F-Fuck! K-Kook!!" Yoongi had his head thrown back, and his eyes rolled. His mouth opened a gap as he breathed heavily moaning. Jungkook wasn't going easy on him and honestly... he is glad Jungkook isn't.

After all these years of waiting and desiring him. Yoongi would hate Jungkook if he went slow and easy on him.

"H-Hyung" Jungkook breathed out in his ear, his head hidden in Yoongi's crook of his neck as he thrusts with all his might not slowing down once.

"I-I am going to cum" Jungkook whispers as Yoongi moans.

"Do it Kook" Yoongi replies back, his eyes closed shut as he jerks up and down with Jungkook's hard thrusts. That's when suddenly, with one last harsh thrust, Jungkook undone inside him. Yoongi shivered and groaned as he felt the liquid fill him up to the brim.

"Agh" Jungkook groans before feeling himself go limp, he falls beside Yoongi and starts to breathe heavily. Yoongi catches his breath as well as their sweaty bodies resting in the chilled room.

"Are you okay Hyung?"

"Mhm"

"It doesn't hurt, right? In your legs?" Yoongi smiles.

"It does a bit" Jungkook's eyes snapped open as he sat up straight abruptly. Yoongi lets out a loud laugh as Jungkook looks at him and pouts when he realizes that Yoongi just played with him.

"I hate you" Jungkook mumbles angrily as he lays down back again, Yoongi grabs Jungkook's waist and brings himself closer to him before resting his head on his chest. He could feel the harsh beating of Jungkook's heart as he smiled.

"I love you too"

The silence filled the room with soft breaths that came from the couple who were feeling too tired to clean up, however, Jungkook still sat up and looked at Yoongi who lazily looked at him and smiled.

"Time for a bath Hyung" Jungkook whispered and got off the bed before lifting Yoongi in bridal style. Yoongi giggles and bops his bunny nose.

"I can walk now Kookie"

"Yeah but I love carrying you around," Jungkook replies back with a smile. He fills up the tub before seating Yoongi in it, he sits behind him and hugs him. Yoongi felt himself relax in the warm water and with the warm embrace that held him refusing to let go. He leans back and rests his head on his chest once again before he whispers.

"Kook?" Jungkook hums in return.

"Thank you for finding parts of me I didn't know existed" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook opens his eyes and blinks confused.

"You know in you I found a love I no longer believed was real" Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he softly smiled and rested his chin on Yoongi's head.

"I am worried Hyung" Yoongi furrowed his brows and turned to look at Jungkook whose eyes were teary as he caressed Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi stared at him with life, the life that has once again returned to him.

"I am worried that nothing else will ever feel like love again after you" Yoongi's breath hitched as he groaned and hugged Jungkook with every ounce of energy that was left there. Jungkook feels his heart hurt.

He was so in love.

I am so in love with you Hyung.

"Why do you love me so much Jungkook?" Yoongi asked in his broken voice. Jungkook sighed and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Because you feel like home to me" He whispers as he hugs Yoongi tighter.

"That's why I love you"