⪼ Unexplainable Feelings ⪻

Yoongi was staring at the television as he shuts it off and goes still. 

That guy was Jeon Jungkook...?! The most popular artist nowadays...?

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes nor could he believe his ears. Jeon Jungkook was his biggest fan, someone Yoongi never imagined as his fan because he himself has some of his paintings. Of course, Jungkook was a great influence on people these days, everyone was a huge fan of his paintings because they somehow felt an extreme connection to them. Jungkook was a growing artist and no one was able to dislike his paintings. 

Just like Yoongi. 

Yoongi himself had some of Jungkook's paintings because he like any other people felt a connection to them. Yoongi was staring at the screen blankly trying hard to process what did he just saw. Jeon Jungkook, was here, taking care of him, and is a huge fan of his. Just then suddenly the door opens and Namjoon enters with a soft smile. 

"Hey Yoon, how are you feeling...?" He asked as Yoongi ignores him and continued to stare blankly at the t.v.  Namjoon furrows his brows and sits beside him on the stool after placing the food he brought for Yoongi. Namjoon lightly shakes Yoongi causing him to suddenly flinch.

"Earth to Yoongi" Namjoon waved his hand in front of his face as Yoongi grimaced but looks at Namjoon.

"What??" Yoongi asked, extremely irritated by Namjoon's behavior. Namjoon grins and stands to set the small table on his bed. Yoongi just looks at him as he sets the food and serves him. 

"Eat" Namjoon gestured as Yoongi looked at the food blankly before looking at him with dead eyes. Namjoon groans.

"What Yoongi? Eat already!" Namjoon urges as Yoongi shakes his head refusing to eat. Namjoon was disappointed but not shocked, he grabs the spoon and fills it with soup before bringing it close to his face, and Yoongi instantly removes his face still refusing to eat.

"Come on Yoongi! Don't be stubborn! Eat and get healthy" He urges as Yoongi looks at him with his sharp cat eyes before slowly opening his mouth, Namjoon smiles and feeds him happily. Yoongi made faces yet he no longer refused to eat. He however stopped opening his mouth after like 8 to 9 bites causing Namjoon to look at him annoyed.

"Yoongi..."

"No more" Yoongi coldly replies as Namjoon gives up and backs away, he hands him a tissue and stands up. 

"You will be discharged tomorrow Yoonie, but..." Namjoon paused, Yoongi looked at him with confusion as Namjoon sighs.

"You have to take bed rest for 2 months" Hearing that, Yoongi's eyes widened as Namjoon sighs and drops his head.

"But don't worry, I will take care of you so you get well soon and get back to work" Hearing that, Yoongi's face drops, and he looks at his lap emotionlessly. Namjoon sighs and nods.

"I know it's hard to take in... I will leave you alone," He says before leaving the room, Yoongi grabs his sheets in anger. 

But I don't wanna get well...

I don't wanna get back to work...

+++

"You're such a crybaby Jungkook" Seokjin teases as Jungkook narrows his eyes and lightly punches his shoulder. He was currently sitting in his studio, the exhibition went really well and few people showed interest in buying a few of his paintings. Seokjin was sitting beside Jungkook on the couch as Jungkook told him everything that happened last night. 

"Hyung...?" Jungkook mumbled, he was playing with his fingers like a teenage girl who was gonna confess her love to her crush. Seokjin spares him a glance with a raised brow. He replied in hum as Jungkook sighs and stands up, Seokjin's eyes were fixed on his movements as Jungkook looked at Seokjin and gestured him to follow him. Seokjin was confused but he did as he was told and follows Jungkook upstairs which led to his storeroom. Jungkook entered and switched on the light before showing him 'Burned Alive'. Seokjin gasped and looks at Jungkook in shock.

"Kook?!" 

"I know hyung! I know! I-I didn't mean to like make it like this- it's just- it was because of Min Suga and- like when he-" Jungkook was so confused and panicked that he didn't even properly knew how to make full sentences. Seokjin takes a deep breath and then puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down Kook... tell me properly what happened" Seokjin encourages as Jungkook takes a deep breath. 

"I made it a few hours before Min Suga tried to commit suicide by burning himself..." Seokjin rubs his temple unable to comprehend what Jungkook was telling. So like what he has been telling him ever since he became an artist has been the truth all along. He does know what's going on in Yoongi's mind just by listening to his music and then he presents that through painting. 

"Oh God Jungkook... This is huge..." He mutters as Jungkook nods silently. 

"Go talk to him... tell him everything... tell him how you managed to save him," Seokjin says as Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes and rapidly shook his head. 

"I don't know Hyung... what he finds that all bullshit...?" He asks as Seokjin sighs.

"You never know until you try Kook, give it a shot" He encourages as Jungkook bites his bottom lip. His heart was already about to burst from the nervousness he was feeling at the thought of meeting Min Suga, how can he possibly talk to him normally...?

Is he even capable of doing that??