༺ Euphoria ༻

Jungkook lost track of time. He was passing it by either nervously walking around in the house or by looking at his diary. He was just waiting for Yoongi's call. At this point, he doesn't even remember how long has it been since Yoongi left the house. All he was thinking of was what could Yoongi be possibly making for him. 

That's when suddenly his phone rang. He had kept his phone on the side table and he was lying down on his bed staring at the ceiling wondering about the possibilities. Upon the ringing of the phone, he instantly sat up and reached for it. 

The name 'Yoongi Hyung 💗' popped up, without any hesitation he picked it up and pressed it against his ear.

"Hy-"

"Come over" Yoongi's voice cuts him off.

"I am!" Jungkook stood up and ran to grab his coat.

"Why did you-"

"No explanations over the phone. I am hanging up" And he indeed did. The phone hung up with a beep. Jungkook looked down on his phone dumbfounded and sighed.

Why is he acting all mysterious and cool all of a sudden...?

Jungkook rushes down the stairs and hurriedly opens the main gate only to run down the street and towards his studio. He literally ran. He had been waiting too long for this untold surprise so he couldn't take it anymore. He finally has his Yoongi Hyung back in his arms and he promises himself to never let go of him ever again. 

Never ever.

Huffing and Puffing, he finally stood in front of that door he never thought would ever bring him so much thrill and excitement. With a thumping heart, he grabbed the handle and turned it before entering. 

"Hyung?" Jungkook's voice echoed. The studio was warm giving Jungkook's frozen face a relaxation. He slowly walked instead and shut the door behind him.

"Oh, Kook you here? I am over here" Yoongi's voice rang out, Jungkook walked in and towards the direction where Yoongi's voice was coming from. His eyes landed on Yoongi who was standing there with a smile, his hands disappearing in his jeans. He was wearing Jungkook's black turtleneck. 

Yoongi was standing there in front of a canvas with a grin, he had covered it with silk cloth hiding the painting underneath it. Jungkook raises his brow.

"What's that?" Jungkook questions as Yoongi approaches Jungkook and grabs his face before pressing a soft kiss on his lips. A bit taken aback, Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was gleaming.

"See for yourself" A bit confused, Jungkook slowly approaches the canvas and grabs the silk cloth. He shares a glance with Yoongi who continues to smile and gestures to Jungkook to remove it. So he did.

Jungkook removed the silk and was greeted with a painting he was left dumbstruck with. 

Jungkook's breath hitched, and his eyes grew wide as he stared at the painting. Yoongi nervously fidgeted with his fingers in the back as he watched Jungkook's reaction. 

"I know it's not good... I tried... I didn't dare to paint your face... I thought I would ruin it so I won't paint it till I finally get good at it... so I tried to paint the scenario I imagined when you told me you often go to this building's rooftop...." Yoongi says from the back. Jungkook couldn't hear Yoongi properly. It was like he was in a haze.

It was like he was underwater. 

He could hear Yoongi's voice faintly. He was too mesmerized by the painting to be listening to his surroundings. His hands were trembling. He had no idea why. They just were. 

"Kook...? Do you not like it...?" Yoongi was growing insecure by Jungkook's silence. He slowly approached Jungkook only to be taken aback when he saw that Jungkook was crying. Tears were flowing down his cheeks as he silently stared at the painting.

"KOOK?!" Yoongi exclaimed and grabbed Jungkook's face. He finally looked at Yoongi and started sobbing.

"H-Hyung" He choked up and grabbed Yoongi's waist. He hid his face in the crook of his neck and continued to sob.

"It's so beautiful... it's exactly how I see... what I see when I am on the rooftop... I felt like I was there for a second... I felt so... so happy... I am so happy..." Jungkook continued to mumble as he shed tears. Yoongi smiles slowly rubs his back and nods.

"I am glad you like it"

"I seriously love it Hyung... I seriously love you Hyung..." Jungkook continues, he parts away and looks at Yoongi before kissing him. He kissed him so hard that Yoongi lost his footing but Jungkook grabbed him tightly from his waist and lifted him leaving Yoongi with no choice other than to wrap his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"You gotta name it though Kookie" Yoongi pants out as Jungkook looks at him and then at the painting before smiling.

"Euphoria... because that's what I felt when I saw it" Jungkook comments as Yoongi giggles and kisses his forehead.

"That's a really beautiful name"

"And that's a really beautiful painting, i had no idea you had this hidden inside you this whole time" Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head.

"I cannot paint trust me... it was just... I followed my heart..." Yoongi whispers as Jungkook smiles and kisses him again.

"I am so glad you're back Hyung... I promise to never let go of you ever again"

"I won't either my Love... and that's my promise too"

They love each other and that's the beginning and the ending of everything. 

The End.