༺ Happy And Happy ༻

"I am so happy for you both" Yoongi smiles as Soobin and Yeonjun shyly smile as well. They both were so happy after meeting each other and so was Yoongi. He could understand the pain of craving for someone who was once extremely close to you.

He understands that pain very well.

Watching Yeonbin's duo reunite once again, he was feeling so good and happy. He felt so satisfied.

"Now don't ever leave each other again," Yoongi says firmly with a hint of a smile, the duo smiled and held each other's hand before nodding.

"We will never" Yoongi smiles at the response. He wished happiness upon them. Just then Jungkook entered with a plate filled with cake and coffee.

"Here you go!" Jungkook said cheerily, Yoongi smiled and took the plate.

"Come on Yeonjunnie, feed me," Yoongi says as Yeonjun flinches but then breaks into a wide grin before nodding and dashing towards the bed, he grabs the slice and feeds Yoongi who hums at the yummy taste.

"Happy birthday Junnie, may God bless you" Yoongi wishes as Yeonjun shyly smiles and whispers a thanks.

"Where are you currently staying, Soobin?" Jungkook asks as Soobin turns to look at him.

"Oh me? I am living in a small flat close to the cafe, actually, Hoseok hyung has kept me there as a part-timer so he arranged a flat as well" Soobin tells Yoongi and Jungkook nods.

"I will be taking Yeonjun Hyung with me... you don't have to bother with him anymore" Jungkook slaps his hand on his chest with a betrayed look on his face.

"Bother?!! Excuse me?!" Jungkook yells, causing the Yeonbin duo and Yoongi to laugh at his reaction.

"He was never a bother, in fact, we were so glad he was with us," Jungkook says as Yoongi nods in agreement. Yeonjun smiles and bows.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me," He said as Jungkook smiles and pats his shoulder.

"Make sure to visit us from time to time, don't forget us huh!" Jungkook says to which Yeonjun smiles and nods.

"I wouldn't dare"

+++

A Month later:

The bell rang and echoed in the house as Jungkook waited for someone to open the door, he patiently tapped his feet and hummed a tune in a daze, and that's when the door opened and he froze. His eyes widened as he stared at Yoongi who was standing on the doorframe with his hand on the handle indicating that he was the one who opened it.

Jungkook felt like his knees were weak as he nearly stumbled. Yoongi chuckles at his reaction and carefully walks toward Jungkook.

"H-Hyung!" Yoongi smiles and shrugs.

"I can walk now Kookie" Jungkook bursts into tears and embraces Yoongi in a tight hold. Yoongi sighs and hugs him back.

"I am so happy Hyung, when did you start walking?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi breaks the hug and motions him to follow inside first. Jungkook did as he said and followed inside.

He noticed that even though Yoongi was walking now, he was being really careful like he was afraid to fall.

"You need help?" Jungkook asks, sniffing and wiping away his tears as Yoongi shakes his head in no before making his way towards the couch. He sits down and so does Jungkook beside him.

"Actually whenever you all were out, the doctor would come and help me walk, he was coming regularly now... that's why... and honestly since it's been so long since I last walked, I am having trouble but don't worry I will start running in a week" Jungkook chuckles at the end and grabs Yoongi's hands tracing his lines.

"Just be healthy and safe Hyung... that's all I ask for" Jungkook whispers as Yoongi smiles and pulls himself close to Jungkook before whispering in his ear.

"No one's home right now Kook... Seokjin Hyung is out to buy groceries and the other two are on duty... and... my legs don't hurt anymore..." Yoongi whispers. Jungkook's face grows red when he gets the hint of what Yoongi was trying to say.

"You sure?"

"Damn sure" Yoongi replies. Jungkook chuckles and then looks at Yoongi and then at his lips before sighing and bringing his face close. Yoongi grabs his collar and pulls him into an intense kiss which was returned gladly. As soon as everything got heated, Jungkook grabbed him and lifted him, Yoongi wrapped his legs around his thin waist, and without breaking the kiss, Jungkook walks upstairs and enters their room before locking it as he makes his way towards the bed and carefully lays him down.

Climbing on him, Jungkook's hands slowly caress Yoongi's pale flat stomach before grabbing the hem of his T-Shirt and pulling it upwards. Yoongi lets him remove his shirt since Jungkook has seen him various times.

Naked.

I mean, Yoongi was unable to walk and of course, he had his routines, he had to shower and to the toilet, and usually Jungkook helped him with the shower and often took him to the toilet.

No, he didn't watch him shitting don't worry.

"I have seen you shirtless so many times, Hyung, but today..." Jungkook breathes out a shaky breath.

"It hits so fucking hard and hot" Yoongi grins and grabs his face before pressing another kiss.

"Oh God Kook, just fuck me"