≪ Epilogue ≫

"My My, what a beautiful novel it truly is. What inspired this work?" The host asked, two figures were seated in front of the huge audience and numerous reporters. One of the figures smiled picked up the microphone and brought it toward his mouth.

"Of course, our true story" Jungkook spoke up as Yoongi smiled and nodded who was sitting beside him. The host made an exclamation and started to applaud followed by more applause from the audience and reporters. 

"Converting our story into a novel was a huge decision and it took me very long to come to this conclusion, of course, Yoongi Hyung helped me out with this decision and we finally started writing this novel. Finally, after long 2 years, we were able to complete it" Jungkook speaks and reaches to grab Yoongi's hand and intervenes with their fingers. The host clapped again.

"Amazing! Truly beautiful! Are you guys truly satisfied with your work?" Yoongi was the one who replied this time.

"I have never been this satisfied in my life before, publishing a novel was in fact, the greatest decision we have ever made and I am very proud of us" Yoongi speaks and looks at Jungkook with a gentle gaze. 

"You two are such a lovely couple, it's such a pity this interview has come to an end, I truly enjoyed having an amazing conversation with you both. WITH APPLAUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THIS WAS THE AUTHORS OF WORLDWIDE SELLING NOVEL 'With the note, the brush strokes'!!" 

+++

"Thank you so much for joining us in this exhibition which shows my journey throughout the years. I am so glad to have you all here right now with me to support me. I hope you enjoy all the paintings and love them" Jungkook says over the microphone as the audience applause and scatters around to look at the paintings. Yoongi smiles and approaches Jungkook who descends the stage and hugs him. 

"Okay okay lover boy calm down" Yoongi chuckles and pats Jungkook's back who giggles. 

"I am so happy Hyung" He whispers and looks at Yoongi. The deep love they held for each other couldn't be possibly told in words but they held it for each other and they knew it. 

"Same here my little Kookie" 

Their eyes slowly drifted towards the crowd that was busy staring at his paintings. Yoongi smiles and pecks Jungkook's cheek as he hears the acknowledgments of the customers with small exclamations. 

Jungkook blushed but he smiled and kissed Yoongi softly before whispering.

"You made me Hyung..." Yoongi looks at her and smiles. Tears swelled in his eyes as he shook his head and kissed Jungkook back but this time harder.

"You saved me, Kook."

+++

"Babe, would you like some coffee?" A soft female voice called out from the kitchen, the person it was directed for had his fixed on the television with eyes wide open. The girl sighs and exits the kitchen to look at her dazed lover.

"Babe?" She asked yet she received no answer. Groaning she approaches the couch and sits beside him and looks at the TV only to realize that it was the video that was showing a famous Painter's exhibition that was recently held and will be held for 3 days. 

Today was the first day.

"Aha, I know you love paintings, aren't they brilliant?" She comments as the guy finally snaps out and turns to look at his lover.

"Oh- were you calling me?" He asked as she chuckled.

"You should go and visit it tomorrow" She suggests and stands up before planting a soft and gentle kiss on his cheek. He smiles at her as she walks back inside the kitchen to make him coffee.