⪼ Feeling Of Love ⪻

"Yoongi?" Namjoon softly asked before knocking on the door and opening it, Yoongi was now sitting straight as he stares at the food with blank eyes. A small table was placed on his bed where food was served but what was the use when he had no desire to stay alive? What was the point of eating when he didn't want to live?

He called the doctor anyways...

Namjoon nervously makes his way toward his bed and reaches out to touch him.

"Don't" Yoongi's voice made his hand stop in mid-air, and Namjoon looks at him with pity.

"Don't get your nasty hands on me you piece of shit" Yoongi's vulgarity did not at all shock Namjoon as he does what he was told and retreated his hand. Yoongi looks at Namjoon with empty eyes. 

"Get the fuck out Namjoon," He said, however, Namjoon stays still and refuses to budge.

"I won't repeat myself," Yoongi said taking his eyes off him and looking back at the food.

"Take this away as well, feed someone who wants to live," Yoongi said as Namjoon groaned and sat down on the stool. Yoongi turns to look at him but froze when Namjoon placed his lips upon his lips, Yoongi's eyes widened, and Namjoon's eyes were shut closed as he presses harder. Yoongi felt like melting and indeed wanted to melt in those soft lips but taking control over himself he pushed Namjoon away and harshly slapped him. 

Namjoon was stunned, his face jerked to the side as he slowly turns to look at Yoongi who was staring at him with wide angry eyes, even though he was angry, he was also somehow having tears in his eyes. 

"The fuck?!!" Yoongi exclaims as Namjoon sits straight with no expression. Yoongi stares at him in disbelief. 

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have left you suffering like that" Namjoon's eyes dropped to his lap, Yoongi was still staring at him in disbelief with his breathing out of control. Namjoon slowly lifts his head and looks at him before bringing his hand close to his face, he slowly placed his palm on his cheek and looks at him with sadness and kindness. 

"I am sorry Yoongi... I am sorry I failed to recognize your love for me... I-" Namjoon choked on his cries and looks down once again, tears now flowing down his cheeks, the teardrops falling on his lap as he weeps. Yoongi stares at him with indescribable feelings overcoming him.

"I hate you Namjoon" Namjoon looks up at Yoongi and breaks into a smile. He knew that Yoongi no longer held any grudge against him. Yoongi's eyes were screaming happiness as he was staring at Namjoon. 

"I love you too Yoongi" 

+++

"Welcome welcome!! We introduce you to Jeon Jungkook's masterpieces!! And we are honored to have the artist of these masterpieces with us here today! Please welcome with applause Jeon Jungkook!!" Jungkook smiled and walked up to the stage and with a bow he grabs the microphone. Jungkook patiently waited for the applause to die out before he starts to speak while looking around at everyone his eyes landed on a familiar figure to which he smiled, the guy smiled back and waved lightly. 

"Hello guys, I am Jungkook and I am extremely honored to be able to present my pieces here today" Jungkook started, everyone clapped and whistled. Jungkook giggled lightly before clearing his throat which caused the claps to die out.

"I am just a normal boy who loves to paint and it's nothing more than that, however with you guys I have reached a certain level of fame and I am grateful for that" Everyone silently listened to him with small soft smiles upon their lips. 

"I am just so happy that finally my art has been recognized by people all around the world and trust me its the best feeling ever knowing that everyone loves to see the art I create which might sometimes not be worthy enough of being shown to people," Jungkook said, his eyes teary and with his heart jumping around in happiness.