༺ The Magnum Opus ༻

"I want to make my Magnum Opus Hyung" Jungkook whispers, he was lying beside Yoongi after their session, both were sweating and were naked, their bodies covered in blankets. Yoongi furrowed his brows and looked at Jungkook.

"Magnum Opus? What's that?" Yoongi asked cluelessly, Jungkook looked at him in disbelief that he didn't know what it was but then realized that he was the painter, not Yoongi. He smiles.

"Magnum Opus is a masterpiece of a certain painter, something that the painter is known by" Jungkook explains as Yoongi looks at him and blinks dumbfounded.

"But isn't your Magnum Opus 'First Love'?" Jungkook smiles and sighs before shaking his head in no.

"No Hyung, I was never satisfied by that painting, I want to make one better than that" He whispers as Yoongi looks at him and smiles.

"You will one day Kookie"

"I want your help Hyung..." He whispers and grabs Yoongi's face before caressing his cheek.

"Help me make a Magnum Opus Hyung..." Yoongi smiled and kissed him.

"Let's make one Kookie"

+++

Yoongi gasped as his eyes flew open, Seokjin flinched at his sudden action. Yoongi was sitting beside Jungkook holding his hand and Seokjin was seated on a couch on the far end of the couch, he was also dozing off.

"Kook" Yoongi whispers and looks at Jungkook who is sleeping peacefully on the bed, Yoongi lets out a sigh... was it of relief? Seokjin looks at him.

"You should go back home Yoongi" Yoongi flinches when he hears Seokjin, he hadn't even realized Seokjin was here as well.

"Hyung?" Yoongi looks at him as Seokjin chuckles.

"Why are you so surprised?" Yoongi smiles and shakes his head.

"I didn't know you were here as well" Seokjin laughs and leans back on the couch.

"You should go back Yoongi, I am here with him" Yoongi gulps and looks back at Jungkook.

"I don't wanna" He whispers but Seokjin catches it and nods.

"I can understand, but staying here and sacrificing your sleep will not bring Jungkook back... even if he does wake up he will be just furious about you for not taking care of yourself... go back home Yoongi" Seokjin speaks in his usual calm and soft tone. Yoongi gulps and looks at him.

"That's what Jungkook wants" Yoongi sighs, he stands up and looks at Seokjin.

"Take care of yourself Hyung..." Yoongi whispers and then looks at Jungkook who is in deep slumber, he approaches him and kisses his forehead before exiting the room, Yoongi's head is a mess.

He slowly walks out of the hospital and walks down the road. Towards the studio. As he walked down, he was once again reminded of his beautiful days and nights with Jungkook.

+++

"Are you ready Kookie?" Yoongi asked, he was sitting on the stool of the piano, his fingers gently placed upon the keys as he looked at Jungkook who was standing with his back to Yoongi, the white large milky canvas in front of him.

"Yeppie" Jungkook replied and took a deep breath. Yoongi inhales and closes his eyes before slowly guiding his fingers over the keys. The keys played the gentle tune. Jungkook hands slowly made their way towards the pallet as he started to paint.

His eyes are closed as he absorbs the music. A soft breath left his lips, the melody was so beautiful. His heart ached at the tune as he continued to paint.

After a whole 3 minutes or some seconds, the tune gradually faded away indicating its end. Jungkook's eyes slowly opened as he looked at the painting, his breath hitched as he took a step back.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, curiosity getting the best of him as he stood up and came beside Jungkook. His eyes grew wide as he stared at the painting.

His painting.

"K-Kook..." Jungkook bursts into giggles and lifts Yoongi spinning him around.

"Kook stop!" Yoongi giggles as Jungkook grins widely.

"You're my Magnum Opus Hyung," Jungkook says grinning widely, Yoongi smiles and bops Jungkook's nose before kissing him.

"I love you Hyung"

"Oh I love you more Kookie"

+++

Yoongi stared at the Magnum Opus, something Jungkook wanted to be known by.

He wanted to be known by Yoongi.

A sob escaped Yoongi's lips as he slapped his hand over his mouth. Tears flow down his cheeks like a waterfall as he stares at the painting.

Jungkook made the painting of Yoongi which he wanted to be his Magnum Opus.

The painting was still nameless because when Jungkook finished making it, they ended up fucking because of the overwhelming emotion of love.

Yoongi missed it all.

Jungkook's kisses,

His soft gentle touches.

How he whispered and moaned Yoongi's name.

He missed it all.

Yoongi slides down the wall and continues to stare at the painting.

You showed me the colors, I couldn't see with anyone else Kook...

Please come back...

I can't do this anymore.