⪼ Smile ⪻

The bell rang and echoed in the enormous empty mansion owned by Yoongi, however, Yoongi was unaware of the bell ringing as he was in deep slumber. Since returning home, Namjoon often comes to look at him and gives him company because him being all alone in the house with one servant. It is because he hates people so he preferred to have less around him. 

A small knock was made on his bedroom door as a voice spoke from the other side of the room. 

"Sir?" His servant called out but no reply, he slowly opened the door and entered as Yoongi slowly started to blink open his eyes. He winced as his servant made his way toward Yoongi. 

"Pardon me to interrupt your sleep but there is someone who would like to meet you," He said politely as Yoongi sits up straight with a few struggles to which the servant rushes to help him. Yoongi raises his hand stopping him as he manages to sit with his back pressed against the headboard. He takes a deep breath and then looks at his servant with dull eyes.

"If it's Namjoon then ask him to leave, I will like to sleep right now," Yoongi said as the servant blinked and then shook his head in no. 

"I-It's not Mr.Namjoon..." He replies as Yoongi raises his brow at that. 

Who else could it be? 

Yoongi does not have many friends, so rather it was confusing who had bothered to meet Min Suga. 

"Then... who is it?" Yoongi asked as the servant gulped and let out those words.

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook" 

+++

"I heard you were sleeping... I am terribly sorry to disturb you... I will leave if you want" Jungkook said nervously scratching his neck. Yoongi was staring at him with a dumbfounded face. He never expected to see him back after how badly he treated him the last time they met. Yoongi blinks and then sighs. His eyes dropped to his lap. 

"What do you want?" He asked once again appearing harsh and cold. He did not want to treat Jungkook like that but for some reason, he cannot help but feel a growing resentment in himself knowing that this is the same damn person who brought him back to this hell. 

But at the same time, just because of this damn person, he has his love of life now. 

So he was having mixed feelings for him. 

"I just..." Jungkook paused and then suddenly he started sniffing, hearing that Yoongi looked up at him, his eyes widened at the scene of Jungkook crying, tears flowing freely down his cheeks as he looks at him with bloodshot eyes. Yoongi blinks in confusion. 

Fuck... was I too harsh??

"W-What's wrong?! W-Why are you c-crying??" Yoongi was panicking however he cannot do much in this state of his. Jungkook was standing in front of his bed with his hands now on his face as he tries to stop himself from crying.

"I-I am sorry! I-I... p-please forgive m-me" Jungkook manages to say as Yoongi looks at him still confused and worried.

"Sorry for what?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook removes his hands and looks at Yoongi with his messy face. A wave of guilt washes over Yoongi.

"I-I don't know!" Jungkook sobs as Yoongi looks at him dumbstruck. 

What... in... the... actual... fuck... is... happening?!

"I-I just feel like... I should really apologize... because of me... you were coughing so badly that day... I caused it... I am so sorry... it's just I am a really huge fan of yours and I just admire you so much, I wanted you to like me and I wanted to get on good terms with you but I just ended up making you feel angry toward me, I am so sorry I didn't mean it. I just-"

"Stop!" Yoongi yells out causing Jungkook to stop instantly, he looks at Yoongi with fear as Yoongi rubs his temple.

"My head is hurting" Yoongi whispers as Jungkook widens his eyes and instantly runs out of the room leaving Yoongi dumbfounded once again. 

What the fuck?

"ARE YOU OKAY SIR???!" All of a sudden his servant came running inside with Jungkook behind him once again crying but this time silently. Yoongi groans internally but nods toward his servant.

"My head is hurting a bit," Yoongi told as the servant instantly made his way toward the medicines and brings him the one for headaches. He serves him the medicine along with water and patiently waits for him to swallow them. When Yoongi was done, he asked if he needed something else but Yoongi shook his head no and dismissed the servant. 

The servant bowed before taking his leave and walked past Jungkook, Yoongi once again looked at Jungkook and sighed before throwing his head back.

"Just because I said my head was hurting doesn't means I was gonna die" Yoongi deadpanned as Jungkook sniffled and scratches his head in confusion and innocence. By now, even scolding him was painful to Yoongi because of how innocent and pure Jungkook was. Yoongi sighs and asks Jungkook to come closer. Doing as he was told, he made his way closer to Yoongi, Yoongi signs him to sit beside his bed on the chair that was placed there for Namjoon. Jungkook sat down and looked at Yoongi with nervousness. 

"You don't have to apologize for anything, you were never bad from the start, " Yoongi tells softly and lowly. Jungkook's face brightens up in happiness as he nearly falls from his chair. Yoongi softly smiles at him and tilts his head to the side. 

"Thank you so much..." Jungkook whispers, a dark blush coating his cheeks as he bites his bottom lip in embarrassment. The smile never leaves Yoongi's lips as he raises his hand and places it on his shoulder.

"I am also your fan Jungkook," Hearing Yoongi saying that Jungkook nearly faints as Yoongi internally chuckles at him. His eyes were wide open as he stares at Yoongi in disbelief.

"R-Really??" Jungkook exclaims as Yoongi nods softly. Jungkook nearly screams. 

"I saw your exhibition review on news, your art is no joke... and I am proud to say that I own a few of your paintings as well, including 'First Love'" Jungkooks eyes nearly popped out of his eyes as he heard that.

"Y-You're the one who bought 'First Love'?!" Jungkook asks as Yoongi nods once again with a soft smile. Jungkook blinks.

"I-I"

"I love you..."