༺ A Big Family Reunion ༻

"H-Hyung" Taehyung's body gone numb, Yoongi and Jimin flinched at Seokjin's sudden interruption and hurriedly stood up, Seokjin was shooting arrows at Taehyung who was extremely disconcerted by Seokjin's sudden appearance.

Seokjin sighed and rubbed his forehead. His head aching at the terrible past of Jungkook.

His young brother has gone through so much and he had no idea.

Jungkook never let his mask fall off. He was so good... all this time, Jungkook's bunny smile and cheerful personality didn't let them on the fact that Jungkook was traumatized and had been abused as a kid.

Seokjin made his way towards one of the chairs and asked Jimin for a glass of water. Without any hesitation, Jimin runs off to get water for him.

"Hyung..." Yoongi whispers as he watches Seokjin rub his forehead with his eyes shut. Seokjin slowly opens his eyes and looks at Yoongi before smiling.

"It's okay Yoongi, I am sure you're having it harder than me..." Seokjin whispers. He pats Yoongi's shoulder who gulps and forces a small smile. Jimin returns with the glass full of water and gives it to Seokjin who gulps it down in one go.

Everyone watches him quietly do so.

"Have you ever fallen in love Hyung?" Taehyung suddenly questions causing Seokjin to choke on water and cough loudly. Jimin slaps his hand on his mouth muffling his laughter as Yoongi chuckles softly. Seokjin wipes the excess water from his lips and looks at Taehyung with confused and shocked eyes.

"Why are you asking me this?" Taehyung dragged his chair to the far end so that Seokjin wouldn't kill him. He smiles sheepily and clears his throat.

"Ahem... it's because all of us are in a relationship... it's just you who is you know..." He pauses and looks at Seokjin timidly who is glaring at him.

"Single" And with that he runs off.

"Come here you little shit!" Seokjin runs off behind him causing Yoongi to laugh loudly. Jimin also fails to keep it in and ends up bursting into laughter too. That's when Yoongi feels Jimin grabbing his hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"Stay with us Hyung..." He whispers softly as Yoongi looks at Jimin and softens his gaze. The thing was, they made Yoongi so happy. So happy.

The void of Jungkook's disappearance was still in his heart but.

But they made him happy.

"I don't wanna be a burden on you guys" Yoongi whispers as Jimin sighs.

"Think of it as a sleepover Hyung... you were never a burden on us... we love you from the bottom of our hearts" Jimin softly speaks as Yoongi's eyes tear up, he looks at his hand and gulps. Jimin side hugs Yoongi.

"It's okay Hyung... let it out" And Yoongi does. He cries so hard. The tears won't stop flowing as he trembles.

"I miss him Jimin" He whispers and cries.

Seokjin and Taehyung were just outside the kitchen, they looked at Jimin and smiled nodding. Jimin smiles back as the duo leaves Yoongi and Jimin all alone.

+++

The bell rang causing Yoongi to jolt awake from his deep slumber, he was currently in Jungkook's former bedroom, after all the crying, he felt tired and requested for a nap.

Seokjin hurriedly cleaned the room along with Taehyung and Jimin tucked Yoongi into the bed. Yoongi felt embarrassed since they were taking care of him but he knew they loved him.

They loved him that's why they were worried for him.

Lying back in the bed he previously had shared so many memories with Jungkook made him sob once again and cry himself to sleep. And now he had woken up from the bell rang that was so sudden.

Rubbing his eyes, Yoongi checked the time and realized he had been sleeping for almost 7 hours. His eyes widened, he hurriedly got off the bed and ran towards the bathroom to freshen up before opening his bedroom door.

The hustle downstairs indicated that someone had come.

Who is it?

Yoongi slowly got down the stairs and saw that the dining room was hustling with voices.

"Go wake up Yoongi Hyung, it's time for dinner" Yoongi heard Jimin speak to someone.

"Are you sure we should wake him up? He looked really tired" That was definitely Taehyung.

"Jimin's right Tae, wake him up, he needs food and sleep both to get better" Seokjin spoke, a warm feeling hugged Yoongi's heart as he softly smiled and climbed down.

He slowly entered the dining room and saw that the table was getting set by...

Hoseok?!

"Hoseok...?" Yoongi softly whispered which Hoseok instantly caught on. His head swiftly turned towards Yoongi, he was still holding plates as he looked at Yoongi and smiled brightly.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed, his voice catching Soobin's and Yeonjun's attention who was in the kitchen trying to lend a hand to help. They peeked out and widely smiled.

"Hyung!!" Yoongi flinched and turned to look at them. He wasn't expecting them as well.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Yoongi questions as Hoseok laughs loudly. Seokjin walks out of the kitchen, he wipes his hands with a towel as he smiles.

"A big family reunion" Yoongi's eyes widened, tears once again gathering.

He always thought he was alone but he was so so so wrong...

All these people...

All these people were his family...

He wasn't alone...

He has a family...

"Come on Hyung, sit down, you're our special guest so you will be resting, in fact! How about you taste what Jimin and Seokjin Hyung made??" Taehyung suggests jumping out of the kitchen.

Yoongi softly chuckles and nods. He sits on the chair as Taehyung orders the Yeonbin couple to set the table with food. The food was served, and various delicious dishes were set on the table as slowly everyone started seating.

Tteokbboki, Samgyeopsal, Bulgogi, Kimchi jjigae, and many more.

"Serve him rice quick" Jimin urges as Soobin smiles and nods before taking Yoongi's bowl and serving him rice. Yoongi thanks with a small bow and grabs his chopsticks, that's when he realizes that no one is eating.

"Umm... what's wrong?" He asks as everyone smiles.

"Taste it... and give a review," Taehyung says sticking to his plan, Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head before sighing, he eats the rice and tries a bit of every dish. He hums in bliss.

"Everything is so good!" He compliments as everyone smiles and fills up their dishes. Indeed the dishes were amazing. Seokjin was very experienced in cooking and Jimin learned a bit through him.

With chitter and chatter, Yoongi was finally able to get his mind off Jungkook. With tears in his eyes, he looked at the people gathered around the table.

They were once strangers to him...

Strangers who were now his family.

Thank you so much Jungkook... for introducing me to these amazing people...

Thank you for being my family and giving me a family...

Thank you...