༺ Unfolding All The Truth ༻

When Jungkook softly knocked and opened the door, his eyes went on Yoongi who was already awake and was sitting on the bed, his hand held a diary. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the diary in his hands, upon the arrival of Jungkook, Yoongi lifted his head up and looked at Jungkook who was standing there with a tray in his hands. His vision was blurry due to his crying.

He couldn't resist crying as he read what Jungkook had written to him all these years.

"Hyung..." Jungkook softly whispers, he closes the door with his feet and places the tray on the side table before sitting on the bed in front of him. The whole room was darkened due to the blinds still closed. The only source of light was the lamp in the room.

"Kook I-" Yoongi closes the diary and wipes his tears. Jungkook bites his bottom lip and looks down on his lap.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have invaded your privacy" Yoongi apologizes as Jungkook smiles and shakes his head in no, still refusing to lift his head up and look at the person he has devoted everything to. Yoongi has now read all of his feelings. Feelings he wrote in the diary thinking maybe one day these messages would be relayed to Yoongi.

Someone who was once so far away from him.

But now that Yoongi has actually read them, he feels so nervous and weird. Scared of what Yoongi might be thinking of him.

"I love you so much Kook" Yoongi whispers, Jungkook's eyes grow wide as he looks at Yoongi who continues to spill his tears freely. Jungkook's throat had grown dry. He didn't know what to say.

"You wanna know why I started hating piano?" Yoongi asks as Jungkook blinks and then softly nods. Yoongi looks down on his fingers and starts fiddling with them.

"It all started when I was 15 years old"

+++

"Welcome you must be Min Yoongi! I have heard so much about you, your audition has left everyone in awe" Bang Sihyuk comments. Yoongi silently stands there and looks at Sihyuk.

"May I ask how long has it been since you started playing Piano?" Sihyuk asked, he had a wide grin on his lips which annoyed Yoongi but he silently stood in the middle of the room which had no one aside from Yoongi and Sihyuk. Apparently, this was his office.

"Since I was 5"

"Oh My! What a talented guy you are! You are surely going to be a superstar!" Yoongi was already irritated from the conversation and just wanted to end the talk. Sensing the irritation in Yoongi, Sihyuk smiles awkwardly and grabs his phone before calling someone.

"Yeah, come to my office I have someone to introduce you to," Shihyuk says and hangs up, it took less than 2 minutes for this someone to appear. And all it took was for him to enter. Yoongi was bewildered by his appearance, he was so handsome and well-dressed that Yoongi physically flinched at his attractiveness.

"It was Namjoon" Yoongi comments as he softly sighs and steals a quick glance at Jungkook who seemed lost.

"To me, Namjoon was the most handsome and attractive person I saw at that time... you can say it was love at first sight" Yoongi chuckles feeling pathetic at his old self. Jungkook looks at Yoongi feeling a ping of jealousy.

"I didn't want to audition and play in front of people" Jungkook blinked confused as Yoongi looked at him and smiles.

"In fact, I hated the idea of playing in front of people so much that I often thought of killing myself or running away"

Jungkook was so confused. 

Why did he hate playing in front of people so much??

"And the reason was my social anxiety..." Yoongi confessed, he felt embarrassed. Jungkook widened his eyes, he never knew Yoongi had social anxiety.