[54] Bitch Episode (Part 1)

Most of the class couldn't fully focus on training.

You'd all been cooped up indoors for more than a month now. Three weeks at home and almost two full weeks in the dorms.

The prospect of going to the beach was more exciting than it would normally be.

"Alright! First step to being a man on the sand!"

You, Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari sat on the floor of Kirishima's room. Kirishima himself was standing before you like an elderly taekwondo master, his shoulders back, arms crossed, and feet apart.

Kirishima whipped out a tube of sunscreen. "Protect your skin! Make sure the S.P.F. isn't too low or too high! And it has to be the kind that doesn't hurt the environment!"

Grinning, Sero showed off his own tube. "Way ahead of ya! This brand doesn't make me look like a ghost."

Ashido rubbed some sunscreen onto her arm. "I didn't know the right stuff to use when I was younger, so I ended up looking like a clown."

"You don't look any different though?"

"Really, Sero?"

You politely presented your own sunscreen, one hand on the bottle and the other flat underneath. "The smell is good."

Kaminari pawed at it. "Lemme smell."

"Okay."

Kaminari took it from you. He popped the cap and gave it a whiff. He raised his head to frown at you. "This is just normal sunscreen. Not even motor oil?"

"The smell is good."

"Okay then, weirdo..."

Kirishima held up two fingers. "Second step!" Reaching into his shorts, he produced a pair of sports sunglasses. "Eye protection!"

All of you put on your own pairs of sunglasses. Ashido's were pink and heart-shaped, Sero's were circular, Kaminari's resembled 3D glasses, and yours were plain.

Ashido squinted at you. "Aren't your eyes fake?"

"Yes."

Sero elaborated in your stead. "He probably needs 'em anyway, given he got mobbed in public not long ago..."

"Oh, right! What do you do for your skin, [L/n]? Do you eat children?"

As you tried explaining to Ashido the wrongness of eating children, Sero muttered, "Is no one else concerned about the mobbing part except me?"

Kaminari scooted towards Ashido. "Eating children? Hell yeah!"

You shook your head. "No, Kaminari. Do not eat children. It is cannibalism and cannibalism is illegal."

The two high-fived each other. "Eating children!"

Sero crawled over. "Can I have some?"

You pushed Sero away. "No. Do not join them in committing cannibalism. It is a crime."

"Why don't you join us?" Kaminari and Ashido grabbed you by the arms and dragged you closer.

Kirishima felt his soul seep out of his pores. "What?"

You all were going to be the end of Kirishima. He wished Bakugou was here. Bakugou was a lot better at getting you all in line. At this moment, Bakugou was enjoying peace and quiet in his room.

Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido somehow managed to get you flat on your stomach. Sero planked on you perpendicularly, Kaminari planked on Sero parallel to you, and then Ashido planked perpendicular to Kaminari.