[79] Good Morning, World!

Good morning, Melissa.

Today, I am going to attend a festival.

You were sitting on the floor of your room as you laid out your yukata.

The fabric was pelted with tiny rain drops, the ones you liked so much.

Taking your phone from your pocket, you took a picture.

The keyboard clicked and clacked as you slowly typed out another message.

Midoriya selected this yukata for me. A yukata is a form of traditional wear. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu purchased it for me.

You set the golden obi and sandals next to the yukata.

Todoroki likes purchasing things for me. He dislikes it when I attempt to make my own purchases. I do not understand. Please help.

Then there were the two surprise gifts from Yaoyorozu and Asui.

These are teru teru bozu dolls. They are made of tissue paper and string. If they are hung upside down, they become a wish for rain. Yaoyorozu and Asui gave them to me.

Both dolls fit in the cold palm of your hand. Asui's was teeny-tiny, a keychain made of silicone. As for Yaoyorozu, she had actually used her Quirk to make one for you. The girls had spoiled you the moment they found out you liked rain.

The last photo you sent was the group picture of you, Kaminari, Bakugou, Kirishima, Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki. Kaminari himself had turned out fine (bastard), but everyone else was a little scuffed, to say the least. No one else had been ready. Bakugou literally looked like he was about to shit himself.

But you didn't care.

Everyone is very nice to me.

Then, just like in the photo, your eyes turned gold.

I am happy.

As if trying to provide evidence, you fumbled around with the camera app until you got the view to face you. Then you took a horribly zoomed-in photo of your face. Your first ever selfie!

Look.

You were looking, alright– looking way too close into the camera. Baby steps.

Let's take a picture too.

"Wait, are you okay with pictures?"

That was what Kaminari had asked you beforehand.

So you mimicked him.

Is Melissa okay with pictures?

For your last message, you crawled over to your loft bed. Next to your mini fridge and pantry was a Roomba charging station. The lovingly man-made abomination Melissa had given you, Pancake, was still sleeping in its station.