ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ | 001i fall to pieces when i'm with you — cherry by lana del rey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ | 001
i fall to pieces when i'm with you — cherry by lana del rey

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒 as she hears her obnoxious alarm go off. it's 6 in the morning and she now regrets setting her alarm to go off so early. then again, she doesn't want to be rushing on her first day in a new school.

she swiftly removes her blanket before sitting up and stretching, (not) ready to start her day. she shakes her head when she realized that she's nervous, mostly because she's joining a new school in the middle of the school year.

sofia's a smart girl, book smart and life smart, so she's not really worried about her studies. she's just a bit nervous about the students in this new smaller school. in her last school, she wouldn't talk to anybody because, to put it in a simple way, she doesn't like people.

some of them are weird, gross, perves, mean and some of them are too nice, it makes her uncomfortable. so she decided to not talk to anybody, and instead of people taking the hint that she simply didn't care about them, they thought of her as a mean girl.

even though she's not, she's an angel. a literal witch, but still an angel.

sofia pushed away those thoughts before getting up from her bed. she took her time doing her morning routine until she was satisfied. she carefully did her hair, makeup, and even fixed her nails before choosing her outfit and shoes of the day.

- ᴏᴜᴛɪᴛ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ, ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀɪʟs.

she swiftly made her way downstairs before making a quick breakfast

she swiftly made her way downstairs before making a quick breakfast. when she was done, she washed her dish and got her black jansport backpack before grabbing her car keys. she locked her front door before getting into her black gmc and driving towards her school.

as she drives away, she could see her beautiful home. she smiled as she thanked her parents in her head for affording such a beautiful home.

- ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ.

as she drives by her house, she suddenly realizes that she lives right next to the woods

as she drives by her house, she suddenly realizes that she lives right next to the woods. 'hm, never noticed that.' she quickly shrugs it off and continued driving for the next 10 minutes until she finally arrives.

once she parks her truck, she did a quick prayer before hoping out. when sofia walked into the building, she felt tingles around her body. she blinked as she shrugged them off.

when walking towards the main office, she stopped as she heard a dude saying, "is that the new student?" with her strong hearing. she can hear anything from a mile away (literally).

she turned her head and made eye contact with the boy who said those words, that boy being seth clearwater. seth jumped back as the girl suddently made eye contact with him, almost as she heard him.

which could be impossible since sofia wasn't standing anywhere near him, not enough to the point that she can hear him. the group of tan boys stared at sofia as she stared at seth as if he had said something weird.

they watched as the tan girl looked away while rolling her eyes and entering the main office. the group of boys looked at each other in confusion before seth spoke up.

"do you think she's like us?"

"seth, what are you talking about? she doesn't smell like us, or those ice cold fuckers."

"it doesn't matter, how did she hear me perfectly clear when she's not anywhere near me. she has good hearing, like us!"

"seth drop it. you were probably loud. now let's go, it's your first day here (this is after he first phased so he switched schools to be with the pack) and you can't be late on your first day. leah will kill us if you are."

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝