ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ | 007yeah, i ain't nothing but your baby — shinunoga e-wa by fuji kaze ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ | 007
yeah, i ain't nothing but your baby — shinunoga ewa by fuji kaze

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 after daisy's accident when she suddenly hear a knock on her door. she arched a brow before sensing that it was embry and the pack.

it was the next day after seeing them in their wolf form, in the woods.

she got up from the floor and started heading towards her door before freezing.

she could smell something, the smell was strong and made her nose burn a bit. sofia widened her eyes when she realized that the smell came from a vampire.

the smell was strong because it was a group of vampires.

she swallowed before opening the door. she wasn't scared, she was just nervous because this was her first time meeting vampires.

she looked ahead and smiled as she made eye contact with embry. "hey sofi, can we come in?" embry asked a bit shyly. sofia looked up and saw jared, paul, jacob, seth, leah, quil and sam.

she looked more behind them and noticed the pale faces. she smirked a bit before stepping aside so her door could open wider, "of course."

sofia hugged all of the shapeshifters as they stepped inside, leaving the vampires to be the last ones to enter. sofia smiled kindly until one caught her eye.

edward cullen.

she could tell he was trying to read her mind. she only smirked a bit before snapping her fingers, that surprisingly no one heard.

as edward tried listening to the girls thoughts, he flinched as he heard a loud feminine voice in his head.

'that doesn't work on me pale face.'

edward widened his eyes before looking ahead. sofia smirked but decided to play it cool.

the last one to enter was a human, bella swan. she awkwardly smiled at the witch before following edward.

'a human obsessed with a vampire, not surprised.'

"y'all can sit and make y'all selves comfortable." sofia told the vampires who were standing awkwardly. "hey sofi, can we go to your room?" seth asked, causing leah to elbow him.

"ow!"

"you can't ask a girl to be in her room while she's not there!"

"nah it's okay, y'all can go if y'all want." sofia said with a chuckle.

"i'll stay down here." said embry as he sat in the couch. "so will me and paul." quil said as both boys sat next to sam, making sure to leave a space next to embry.

the main reason both boys stayed was because they felt like they needed to stay there in case one of the vampires lost control.

they felt very protective of sofia.

sofia sat next to embry once the rest went upstairs. "can i get y'all something? water, tea? blood?" the room goes quiet as they stare at sofia with a shocked look on their faces.

"it's a joke, you know, cause y'all are pale and stuff." sofia said causing paul and quil to chuckle a bit. embry bit back a smile as the cullens chuckled awkwardly.

"so, why are y'all here?" sofia asked as she sat daisy on her lap. she doesn't even flinch when daisy gets snatched away from her by quil and paul.

"these are the cullens, they're our... friends." sam said after an awkward pause. sofia bites back a laugh before asking, "y'all are friends?"

the vampires and wolves slowly nod, causing sofia to chuckle.

"that a bit, shocking. y'all seem so.. opposite." sofia said with a playful smile. "you could say that..." a blonde girl said.

"i'm rosalie hale."

"i'm emmett cullen."

"i'm alice cullen!"

"i'm jasper hale."

"good evening sofia, im esme cullen."

"nice to meet you sofia, im carlisle."

"hello, i'm edward cullen."

"hey, i'm bella, bella swan."

"it's nice to meet you guys, i'm sofia gonzales." embry smiled at his imprint as she gave him a look of confusion.

'nothing, you're just beautiful.'

sofia heard embry's thoughts loud and clear. she blushed a bit before looking away, causing embry to smile more than he should.

did he know? but.. how?

she blinked rapidly before looking up at the cullens. "so, what the main reason y'all are here?"

"o-oh.. um—"

the buff guy, emmett, tried making an excuse but sofia could see right through him. before he could even finish his sentence, the pixie vampire spoke up.

"quil mentioned that you're a senior, and i'm throwing a graduation party tomorrow night. we came here to invite you." alice said with a kind smile.

"oh, yeah sure, id love to go." sofia said with a smile, making the vampires smile back. as the room started to get more of an comfortable aura, sofia sensed something.

sofia looked up and noticed how jasper stared at daisy with an expression in his eyes.. hunger. she glared at him as her eyes turned fully black. jasper looked up and flinched as her eyes were pitch black.

the rest stared at him with confusion. to them, sofia's eyes were perfectly fine. but not to jasper.

sofia changed her eyes to their original appearance before smirking at jasper.

'don't look at my dog like that, bloodsucker.'

once again, jasper flinched as he heard a loud feminine voice in his head. he got up in panic before rushing outside. alice looked up in worry before looking at her family in confusion.

"uh, i think we should get going. it seems like jasper is bothered by something.." carlisle said as he and the rest of the clan got up.

"or someone." edward said as he stared straight at sofia. sofia only smirked before shrugging her shoulders. "well thank y'all for coming by, and i'll make sure to stop by for the party alice." alice smiled kindly at sofia before everyone started saying their goodbyes.

bella turned towards her boyfriend when they finally walked out of the "witches" home.  bella quietly laughed at edwards expressions before nudging his arm. "i heard witches are stronger than vampires and wolves, good luck." she said jokingly causing edward to roll his eyes at his girlfriend's joke.

even though she was right, he felt offended.

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝