ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ | 034i can be a shoulder when you're not strong — closer to you by jungkook ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ | 034
i can be a shoulder when you're not strong — closer to you by jungkook

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 passed since the 'fight' with the volturi. life has been good for everyone, thankfully. sofia was now, 20 years old while embry was 19.

sadly, all of the vampires had to leave, since nobody could risk getting questions on why they haven't aged. the only vampire that stayed was bree.

the girl was currently standing in front of sofia nervously. "bree baby, what's wrong? why are you fidgeting so much?" sofia softly asked as she made the teen vampire sit next to her. "uh, i just wanted to ask you... i-if there's any way, a cure to vampirism?"

the question caught sofia of guard, but still, she answered. "i'm honestly not sure, i'd have to ask my parents. why do you ask?" sofia asked. "well, seth is about to turn 18, and... i'm technically still 15. i guess i just don't wanna be left behind. i wanna be human again, for him, for myself, for all of y'all." bree expressed as sofia nodded.

"okay baby girl, i'll have a talk with my parents okay? don't you worry about anything, now go with seth, you know how he gets when he watches those football games." bree laughed as she nodded while standing up, giving sofia a quick hug before going into the living room, leaving sofia by herself in the kitchen with her own thoughts.

★★★

"hey, sofi, what's going on?" rosalie's voice was heard through the phone. "hey rose, i wanted to talk to you about something important."

"okay.. what is it?"

"there's a cure to vampirism, and i'm just calling to let you know that there's only 2 cures, and one of them is for bree. i just want you to know, that you now have an option." sofia calmly explained before hearing a slight gasp from rosalie.

"woah.. i don't know what to say right now. i'm happy to hear that, but if there's only 2, then i don't want it. i don't think i could even live without my family. i appreciate it sofi, thank you so much for letting me know."

"of course, just wanted to let you know that you have a choice. i'm going to save it, in case you ever change your mind, alright?"

"okay sofi, thank you so much. i love you and be careful honey."

"you too baby, i love you. bye!"

sofia hung up before sighing and looking at the cure in her hands. as she stared longer, the dark red color made something in her throat tingle.

she suddenly sat up before darting to the restroom, only to throw up her dinner. embry who was laying next to her furrowed his eyebrows before getting up.

"mamas? you alright in there baby?" embry asked from outside the door. "uh yeah, sorry." sofia apologized as she flushed the toilet. "no no, it's okay baby. c'mon, let's brush your teeth." embry softly said as he helped sofia stand up and brush her teeth. once he finished, he lifted her up bridal style and laid her in bed.

he rested his palm over her forehead but felt nothing. he tilted his head, a bit confused but decided to just lay next to her and hug her to sleep.

once her breathing calmed down and the fist she had on the blanket slowly let go, embry got up from bed. he went down to the kitchen and inspected their leftover dinner. everything seemed normal, sofia usually didn't have any trouble with the food that he made so he was confused.

he decided to go to bed and push the thought to the back of his head instead. he pulled sofia close before letting out a tired sigh. he pecked her temple before letting sleep consume him.

★★★

the next two weeks have been chaotic.

bree successfully became a human being again and was finally able to eat all the food she had to leave behind when she turned. seth was happy and excited, finally being able to show bree off to his friends when the sun was out and blooming.

speaking for sofia and embry, embry could feel that sofia wasn't being honest about something. he tried speaking to her but sofia didn't know what he was talking about.

or did she?

currently, everyone was at the pack house, aka emily and sam's house. everyone was talking until mingyu noticed that his best friend was strangely quiet.

"sofi? what's wrong?" he asked worriedly, making the group quiet down.

"yeah, i've noticed that you've been quiet." rachael said.

"is everything okay sofi?" kim asked this time.

unexpectedly, sofia stood up before grabbing something from her purse. it was a picture, but nobody could tell what was on the picture. sofia turned it around and showed everyone a... ultrasound scan.

the group gasped before sofia could talk. "oh shit..." paul whispered. when sofia found her voice, she quietly spoke.

"i'm pregnant."

and before anybody could utter a word, embry fainted.

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝
a/n: sorry for not updating in a while, the xmas season has been a bit busy for me lol !!