ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ | 012let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain — born to die by lana del rey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ | 012
let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain — born to die by lana del rey

❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝? ❞ bella asked as she sat in front of sofia. the whole group was there, with the clan sitting beside bella and the pack sitting beside sofia, embry sitting on her right side and quil sitting on her left. her parents were also there, they wanted to see their daughter do her thing.

"i'm thinking that maybe i can go into your head, i won't see anything you don't want me to see, i'll just be able to see the people that have caused you harm or put you in danger." sofia softly explained to bella and the clan. rosalie raised an eyebrow as she was impressed.

"will it cause her harm? you going into her head and stuff?" edward asked as he placed an assuring arm around bella. sofia felt jacob's aura change, he was getting pissed. sofia ignored him and shook her head at edwards question.

"no, she'll just have to close her eyes while y'all stand a couple feet away from us. the magic will only work if it can expand." sofia said, assuring him while gloria and jaime smirked. they were so proud of their little girl.

"i'll do it." bella said, while getting up. sofia also got up and nodded. "we should head outside, that way we can have more space." sofia said, the vampires and pack nodded as they all got up. "embry, seth and quil, can y'all please get me a couple of candles that are in the basement." sofia kindly asked the three shapeshifters.

"yes ma'am." seth exclaimed making the room fill with laughter. embry smiled as he softly pecked sofia's lips. while the boys were in the basement, the rest made their way towards the backyard.

sofia made bella sit on a chair while everyone made space for the only human and young witch. embry, seth and quil came back and put the candles around the two females, so it was forming a circle.

sofia set both of her hands against bella's cheeks while bella leaned back and relaxed as she closed her eyes. embry watched carefully as he didn't want his imprint to tire herself and to harm herself in any way.

sofia also closed her eyes as she watched bella's memory of any people that have caused her any harm, while the candles around them suddenly lit up. she watched as a blonde guy sunk her teeth into her, a vampire. she also saw as the clan tore him to pieces as edward was sucking the venom out of bella.

she decided to go a little back into her memory and saw that bella and the cullens were at a filed. edward had bella behind him as there were three people in front of the small clan. she could see the same blond guy, along with a darker male and white female with red hair, they both had red eyes.

something in sofia clicked when sofia saw the red head. she was the blonde guys mate. sofia furrowed her eyebrows as she concentrating on the lady, and a name popped into her head.