ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ | 033i will love you till the end of time — blue jeans by lana del rey ❦

i will love you till the end of time — blue jeans by lana del rey

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 to rosalie as they waited for something, anything. it was freezing cold outside but sofia and the witches managed to keep themselves warm.

sofia was dozing off a bit, until she heard garrett speaking. "the redcoats are coming! the redcoats are coming!" he said, causing sofia to look up. she finally saw the volturi walking towards them.

"aro's looking for alice." edward told bella and sofia. she could see jane looking at bella with hatred in her eyes, as well as kate and tanya's aura spiking up when they saw their sister. once the pack started howling, the volturi came to a stop.

as the volturi stopped, sofia could heard the pack coming out from behind the trees. jacob and embry came to the front, standing right next to bella and sofia.

order : embry, sofia, jacob, bella, renesmee, and edward.

sofia scanned her eyes from vampires to vampires, until two figures caught her attention. she quietly gasped as she saw the two witches that were blocking her and the others from seeing aro.

samara and tiffany.

sofia heard embry let out a quiet snarl as he caught their scent. sofia, jungkook and vanessa shared knowing looks.

everyone stayed quiet until carlisle stepped up. "aro, let us discuss things as we used to. in a civilized manner." he calmly said. "fair words, carlisle. but a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." aro responded.

"i can promise you, that was never my intent. no laws have been broken."

"we see the child, do not treat us as fools." caius spoke up, his agitating voice causing sofia to let out a tired sigh. "she is not an immortal!" carlisle said loudly. "these witnesses can attest to that, or you can look. see the flush of human blood in her cheeks." he pointed out.

"artifice!" caius shouted. "i will collect every facet of the truth." aro said, holding up his hand to silence his brother. "but from someone more central to the story. edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, i assume you are involved." he said, looking at renesmee who was clutching on to bella's wrist.

edward smiled at renesmee and bella before walking towards aro, as bella immediately moved renesmee in between her and jacob. sofia saw as bella tried protecting edward with her shield, but she couldn't expend it that long, so sofia quickly send him her shield.