ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ | 004i can't loose when i'm with you — snooze by sza ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ | 004
i can't loose when i'm with you — snooze by sza

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 over when the last bell of the day rang. sofias last class was history, so she was very tired. she made her way out of the school before walking towards her truck.

she froze when she realized the group of shapeshifters were in front of her truck. she sighed before walking towards them. seth was the first one to notice her. "hot girl is coming! hot girl is coming!" he whispered shouted making all of the boys turn towards sofia with impressed eyes.

'she's hot' were the words that popped into sofias head when she decided to hear the boys thoughts, just to check if she was in danger (not). she smiled sweetly at the boys making them smile back.

"why are y'all surrounding my truck?" sofia asked making embry clear his throat.  "well, um.." before embry could finish whatever he was trying to say, seth popped up with a wide adorable smile.

"hi! i'm seth clearwater!" seth said in a cheerful tone making sofia coo. "aw, you're adorable." sofia said making seth blush. "oh wow, t-thanks." seth said making sofia giggle a bit.

embry rolled his eyes at that, he could make her laugh way more than stupid seth. before he could even try to speak up again, the rest of the boys spoke up.

"hey, i'm jared cameron."

"i'm paul lahote."

"i'm jacob black, you can call me jake."

"and you already know me, quil ateara."

"embry call." (bitch was shitting bricks)

"hey guys, i'm sofia gonzales."

"we already know you." seth said causing paul to elbow the 15 year old. "ow!"

"what he meant to say is that we've seen you around." jared said making sofia nod her head slowly.

"okay, well it's nice to meet y'all, so, why are y'all in front of my truck?"

"oh right! we were wondering if we could be friends?" quil asked, causing sofia to widen her eyes a bit. "uh, why? no offense.." sofia said after an awkward pause.

"cause you're cool." (seth)

"you seem chill." (jared)

"you look badass." (paul)

"you're really nice yet mean, we like it. (quil)

"you're mysterious." (jacob)

"you're very pretty." (embry)

sofia smiled at embrys comment. "thanks guys, and sure, i'd love to be friends." the boys beamed in happiness once sofia finished talking. "great! that means you can come over to emily's place!" seth said making the boys look at him in shock.