ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ | 008baby, come be my starlight — moonlight sunrise by twice ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ | 008
baby, come be my starlight — moonlight sunrise by twice

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 up returning to emily and sam's place after saying goodbye to sofia. they all sat down around the table as they discussed what carlisle told sam.

"so, carlisle's call is a bit concerning." sam said as the table finally got quiet. "what do you mean?" jacob spoke up.

"carlisle told me that edward couldn't read her thoughts. everytime he tried, something, or someone was blocking him from it. and jasper ended up freaking out because he swore he saw sofia's eyes turn pitch black. like a demon or something."

"what the hell.." leah said as she looked at the group with wide eyes. embry furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't know what to say. "she read my mind too."

the group turned towards embry as he spoke up. "she did?" sam asked making embry nod his head. "i ended up thinking something about her, and based off her reaction, i know she heard it." embry said as the group turned towards sam.

but sam was quiet, because he genuinely didn't know what to do. he didn't have a plan for this.

"what if... we tell her what we are, even though she probably already knows. we can tell her about the tribe." quil said making the pack look at each other with unsure eyes.

"we can't tell her the tribes secret! what
if she does witch craft on us?!" jared suddently exclaimed making leah roll her eyes. "think about it idiot, she's probably not telling us what she is cause she wants us to conform what we are first." paul said after slapping jared's head.

"honestly, so what if she's a witch? that just makes her more of a bad ass." leah spoke up, causing everyone to nod in agreement. "she is really pretty." seth said making embry roll his eyes.

"tell me more about her." sam said as emily sat beside him. "she has a dope tattoo on top of her big boobs." paul said making sam roll his eyes, along with embry who let out a growl.

"big boobs? learn how to respect woman you idiots." sam said before slapping the back of paul's head. "sorry." paul said with a teasing smile.

"actually, did y'all know that the tattoo that she has on her chest is the tattoo of the pure blood witches?" embry questioned, the room goes quiet as they stare at him in shock. "i saw it the day she came over to meet emily and sam, i don't think anybody besides me and paul saw it because she ended up wearing her jacket." embry said, causing jacob to widen his eyes.

"so she really is a witch? you think she can do witch craft on me? so bella can finally fall in love with me." jacob said, causing leah to scoff. "you're that desperate?" leah said with a smirk.

jacob rolled his eyes but didn't say anything back, knowing that she was right.

"she called me baby.." seth suddenly said, making the group turned towards him. "sofia called you baby?" quil asked making seth nod.

"i came up to her today at school so she could help me with math sense she's a senior, and after she helped me, i hugged her as a thank you. then she pecked my forehead and said "you're so cute baby", i think i started blushing cause she's chuckled before walking away." seth sai.

"lucky." leah scoffed.

"yeah, you're lucky, i want her to call me baby." quil said after leah.

"i honestly just want her to kiss me." leah said.

embry scoffed at his pack members. "if anything, i'm the lucky one. she's my imprint!"

leah and quil rolled their eyes before emily spoke up.

"so.. does this mean i have another grown child?"

"yes."

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝