ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ | 003nothing feels better than this — better by khalid ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ | 003
nothing feels better than this — better by khalid

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 he realized what was going on. "oh shit." he said before pulling embry away from the attractive hispanic girl. embry let himself get pulled away, as he was too in shock after he realized that he finally found his imprint.

sofia just stood there in confusion as she watched quil drag the boy away from her. she chuckled as quil left embry with the other boys before running back to her.

"ha, sorry. embry can be very awkward at times, especially in front of pretty girls." quil said with a embarrassed smile on his face, making sofia laugh. "nah don't worry about it, but could you please help me get to class? i really don't wanna be late."

"oh yeah! let's go."

★★★

"and this is your class. you have this class with embry, even though he's a junior, he's really good at math." quil said causing sofia to smile and nod. "okay, thanks quil! i'll see you later!" she said with a kind smile making quil chuckle shyly before nodding.

"see you later sofia!" quil said as he started walking away. sofia smiled before making her way inside the classroom. she noticed how there was only 10 students there, along with the old yet kind looking male teacher.

he looked up from his coffee as he felt sofia's presence. when he saw that it was the new student the principal warned him about, he smiled kindly at the young girl. "ah, miss gonzales! welcome to la push high school! please take a seat over there, another student will sit next to you but it seems like he isn't here yet.

i'm mr. stainfield and i'll be your new math teacher. welcome to my class." the soft spoken man said with a kind smile making sofia smile back.

"thank you mr. stainfield." sofia said before walking towards a desk that was in the back of the class. the desk was connected to another desk making her frown a bit. she hated being unnecessarily close to someone. she sat down on the right seat before again, getting on her phone.

- ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ

- ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ

a hallway away walked embry with jacob and paul. "guys, she's my imprint!" embry whispered shouted as he didn't want anybody hearing him.

"you're lucky man, she's gorgeous. no offense." jacob said making embry growl a bit. "i said no offense!" jacob quickly said making paul laugh. which was soon stopped when quil suddenly showed up.

"hey guys. embry, hurry up and get your ass to class, sofia has the same period as you!" quil said before quickly pushing embry towards his classroom. "wait, really? oh god, quick question though. what does she smell like?" embry asked making quil roll his eyes.

"like vanilla candles and rain."

"perfect."

embry quickly made his way towards his classroom as he fixing himself up before he could enter the room. he calmed down his breathing and heartbeat before walking in.

he smiled at mr. stainfield before looking around, only to blush deeply as he saw sofia sitting next to his seat. he cleared his throat before slowly making his way to the back of the class.

sofia scrolled through her phone mindlessly, not paying attention to the obvious nervous boy that was getting closer to her. she only looked up when she realized someone set next to her.

that someone being embry call, the boy that froze when they made eye contact.

amazing.

they both smiled at each other before sitting in complete silence as mr. strainfield started his lesson. all of the students, including embry and sofia, took out a notebook before starting to write down whatever mr. strainfield was saying.

"i like your makeup, you look really pretty." embry shyly spoke up. sofia smiled sweetly at him before nudging his arm playfully, causing the nervous boy to chuckle shyly.

"thank you embry, you're quite pretty yourself."

"o-oh, thank you."

when sofia looks him in the eyes, she quickly realizes the emotion he held in his eyes as he started at her.

love.

as sofia stared back, she started thinking about how chaotic embry and his little friend group were.

talking about the cold ones, talking about her being like them. wait.. could they be wolves? could they be the tribe that can shape shift into actual large wolves?

sofia quickly looked away as she started thinking more, leaving embry to pout before he started writing notes again. sofia looked at embry one more time, sneakily.

she stared at his chocolate brown eyes that were staring at a sheet of paper in full concentration, she payed attention his tan skin, how smooth it looked (something she was a bit jealous of).

her eyes trailed down his arm before she saw it, a very detailed tattoo on his right shoulder, the tattoo of a quileute shape-shifter.

so it's true.. does that mean that they can imprint? sofia looked at embry before realization dawned on her. it all makes sense, the way he froze when they first locked eyes.

𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟

sofia let out a quiet gasp as she put the pieces together. embry quickly looks up from his notes and turns towards her with concern in his eyes. "what's wrong sofi?" he whispered as he didn't want to get caught talking while his favorite teacher was talking.

sofi? cute.

"o-oh, uh nothing. just realized i left my dogs cage open, and she's very mischievous, haha." sofia said quickly, embry squints his eyes a bit at her before nodding slowly. "what type of dog do you have?" he asked as he sets his whole attention on her.

"o-oh um, a poodle." sofia said with a tight smile, making embry smile. "cool, i'd like to meet her, if you don't mind." sofia quickly nodded her head. "yeah sure, j-just let me know when you can come over. i'll give you my number." sofia said before quickly writing down her number down in a empty piece of paper.

embry blushed as he realized he got his imprints number without embarrassing himself. he smiled at sofia sweetly before looking ahead at the board, leaving sofia alone with her thoughts.

'𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑝𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑒.'

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝