ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪ | 021so many things i would say to you, i want you — f**k it i love you by lana del rey ❦italic font = korean

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪ | 021
so many things i would say to you, i want you — f**k it i love you by lana del rey
italic font = korean

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐒 now past and embry's body had grown week. he's been away from sofia's physical body for a week and his bones were aching. he's told sam and the elders about it, and they've told him that it was because he was away from his imprint for to long ever sense he met her.

embry was now currently laying in bed, not patrolling due to sam's orders. he was waiting for his 3pm call from sofia, quietly waiting to hear her voice very (not) patiently. tomorrow was bella's wedding and he went with quil yesterday to pick up their tux due to sofia and vanessa's orders.

sam was finally able to convince jacob to come back to washington for bella's wedding, and jake's stubborn ass surprisingly agreed.

as embry was close to dozing off in his and sofia's bed, he heard knocking from downstairs. he groaned before making his way out of bed, as he opened the bedroom door, the door for the guest bedroom also opened, showing a tired quil. the other boys body was also weak since he wasn't able to be around vanessa.

as embry and quil made their way to open the door, they were met with a sleeping seth beside a wide awake bree. she smiled up at the shapeshifters, "hey guys!"

"hey bree bree." they both tiredly said in union, making the newborn giggle. seth groaned a bit before opening his eyes. "what i miss?" he tiredly asked. "nothing, someone's at the door though." bree said making the youngest shapeshifter nod as he pecked her cheek.

embry nodded as he remembered to get the door. he walked tiredly before slamming the door opened, only to freeze as he realized who was in front of him.

sofia, and vanessa.

embry and quil's eyes widened as they immediately ran towards their girls. embry picked sofia up as he took in her scent, she smelled like her.

vanilla candles and rain.

he slowly opened his eyes as he faces his beautiful girlfriend. "hi my love." he heard her whisper, and those words made him feel his body again. his bones don't ache, his body doesn't feel like putty, and his energy feels bright.

"hi mama."

★★★

"who's this?" paul asked as he stepped into sofia's home with the rest of the pack behind him. mingyu were also there with leah. "jungkook?" mingyu asked shocked as his eyes met with doe eyes to another korean boy.

"mingyu?" jungkook's delicate voice asked. "what are you doing here? i thought you were in korea?" mingyu asked.

"i was! but sofia called me for help since i'm also a witch, remember?"