ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ | 014you say i'm the one you want, so come express it — loveeeeeee song by rihanna x future ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ | 014
you say i'm the one you want, so come express it — loveeeeeee song by rihanna x future

𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 later, sofia yawned as she was suddenly woken up by knocks coming from her front door. was it her parents? did they go out and lose their key or something? sofia sat up on her bed and looked at her phone to see a text message from her mom.

"𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺! 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦! 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶!" 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝗂 🫀

sofia furrowed her brows, so it isn't her parents who are knocking. she got up and quickly went into her restroom so she could brush her teeth and fix her hair a bit. when she was done, she quickly made her way downstairs, she was about to open the door when she smelled the strong oder of a very attractive boy. she could smell embry's scent. she smiled softly before opening the door.

embry smiled at the young witch before his eyes roamed around her body. his cheeks blushed as he looked away awkwardly. "what?" sofia asked as she stared down at her body. she smirked a bit before looking at embry with an amused look.

ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛɪᴛ.

"what? do i turn you on or something?" sofia jokingly asked as she dragged embry inside

"what? do i turn you on or something?" sofia jokingly asked as she dragged embry inside. embry chuckled nervously as he continued looking away from the very attractive witch. sofia smirked before walking towards the kitchen while "unknowingly" swaying her hips, knowing that embry was watching her.

embry shut his eyes before letting out a deep sigh, he swallowed the lump in his throat before following sofia into the kitchen where she was starting to make breakfast. embry came from behind her before wrapping his arms around her waist. sofia smirked a bit before looking at embry from over her shoulder.