ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ | 017at least in this lifetime, we're sticking together — me and my husband by mitski ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ | 017
at least in this lifetime, we're sticking together — me and my husband by mitski

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 the first day of summer. it's been a couple days sense gloria and jaime left back to mexico, and sofia was a sad.

so embry got a bright idea to ask sam if he could bring sofia to the beach with the pack. of course sam agreed, feeling a bit bad for the young witch, and because he saw her as his little sister. if she felt upset, then he felt the need to be there for her.

the group was currently waiting for sofia to show up while emily and sam were busy setting everything up. the younger boys were busy playing soccer when they heard an obnoxious voice say, "oh my god, seth clearwater?"

seth looks up in confusion but his expression quickly turns into an irritated one. he looks away from the two idiots before continuing to play soccer with the guys and his sister, but the other two had other plans. "oh my god are you on drugs? how did you get so big in the span of 4 months?" one said, his name was angel, while the dude next to him, was bryan.

"just leave me alone, i had to deal with your bullshit in my old school, i'm not gonna deal with your pathetic ass now." seth said angrily causing the pack to stare at him in shock.

they've never seen seth so mad, he was usually always so bubbly. "c'mon man, just tell us who your drug dealer is. i'm pretty sure your dad will be so upset when he knows his son is doing illegal substances." bryan smirked at angels words.

seth froze as he could feel his body shaking. leah also felt her hands shaking as she stared at the two boys in front of her with an angry yet shocked expression. but then, they felt their bodies fill with a calming aura.

"you know, for your name to be angel, you're kinda like an annoying little demon." a voice spoke up from behind them. all the boys along with leah turn their heads and we're met with a smirking sofia who was carrying daisy in her arms. 

"i'd get out of here if i was you, cocky ass." she said as she walked towards the two before purposefully bumping her shoulders with both of them. she gave daisy to embry before standing between seth and leah.

"what are you gonna do about it? do you know who i am?" angel asked with a smirk, causing sofia to smirk wider. "of course i know who you are, angel dicker. you're 20 years old, you're also still in junior year which is embarrassing.

you like to drink alcohol when you're not even 21, and you also smoke marijuana, which i'm pretty sure your single christian mother will hate to hear if she ever found out." sofia said, causing angel and bryan to drop their smirk.

"c'mon now angel, your last name is dicker, isn't that embarrassing enough? stop picking on someone younger than you because you think you're cool. you're not, so put that through your thick skull and walk away dickhead." sofia muttered with a much serious tone in her voice, making the shapeshifters gulp at her tone.

"whatever, this isn't over." bryan said causing sofia to chuckle. "how bout you shut the fuck up, dick rider. all you do is yap and yap, sounding like an idiot trying to defend your friend because he gives you free drugs. also, this is over if you don't want your mommies finding out about your dirty marijuana and drug secret."

angel froze up before scoffing. "whatever." he muttered out in embarrassment before walking away, with bryan following behind. "look at him, he's following him around like a puppy on a leash." sofia loudly said, causing bryan and angel to freeze in their spots before glaring at her.

sofia chuckled before turning towards the shapeshifters, "so, what are we eating?" she asked excitedly. leah laughed a bit before bringing the younger girl into a hug. "i think emily packed sandwiches." quil spoke up, "great, cause i'm starving."

the group laughed as they made their way towards emily and sam. embry passed daisy to paul before staying behind with his girlfriend. he pulled her into a hug as he kissed her cheek, "hi ma, why'd you get here so late?"

"sorry, i had to make sure daisy ate her food and did her business before we left." sofia asked as she pecked embry's lips. "so, we're not gonna talk about what you did?" sofia shook her head with a smirk, "nah, they should be lucky i calmed down leah and seth before they phased. they would've been dead."

embry chuckled as he nodded in agreement, "c'mon they're waiting."

★★★

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 called bryan a dog!" seth laughed as he laid his head on sofia's shoulder. "what can i say, they were messing with my best friend." sofia said as she pecked seth's temple. embry narrowed his eyes at that, "damn, he's taking your lady." paul teased as he nudged embry's shoulder.

"you guys are gross, seth is a minor! i'm not a damn pedophile!" sofia exclaimed causing the group to laugh. "also, i forgot to mention, my favorite cousin and one of my good friends are coming from texas. they're fun and my cousin is a pure blood witch like me." sofia said as she sat on embry's lap.

"oh that reminds me, my sister rachael is also coming back." jacob said as the pack nodded at the new information. "nice, when they coming?" emily asked as she took a sip of her drink. "tomorrow, i'm pretty sure." sofia said as jacob nodded, meaning that his sister was also arriving tomorrow. "great, we can all hang out then." sam said.

sofia felt embry sneak his arms around her waist as she laid her head on top of his before letting out a tired sigh. "wanna go home?" embry whispered to her, causing her to nod her head.

"alright guys, me and sofi gotta go! she's very tired." embry said as they both stood up and started making their leave. "can i take daisy with me? i wanna show her to kim! also sofia, you've never met kim like you said you would!" jared said, sofia nodded her head in agreement.

"bring her tomorrow so she can also meet my cousins! and yes, take her but take care of her or i'll step on you!" sofia said as her and embry started walking away from the group.

"yes ma'am!"

★★★

sofia and embry soon made their way into sofia's home. the young witch turned towards embry with flirty eyes. "what is it?" embry asked, as he felt sofia pull him closer by his shirt. sofia didn't say anything, just continued looking at him with flirty and narrowed eyes with a tiny smirk.

"oh.." embry whispered as he realized what his girlfriend was implying. "a-are you sure? you sure it's not your tiredness talking?" he said as he rubbed her waist in a comforting manner.

sofia only pulled embry closer by his collar before smashing their lips together. embry let out a confused noise before relaxing at sofia's touch. they molded their lips together as they made their way upstairs. embry wrapped his hands around sofia's ass before squeezing.

"wow, never knew you had this in you emmy." sofia said as she let out a breathy laugh.

"you've never tested me like this before."

"fair enough."

𝐚/𝐧: making SOME WHAT of a smut chapter, not a full one though, sadly. maybe in the future ;)
⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝