ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ | 016cause every time i'm with you, i go into a zone — touch it by ariana grade ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ | 016
cause every time i'm with you, i go into a zone — touch it by ariana grade

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥?
gloria asked as she sat next to her daughter on the couch, her husband too busy cooking to notice that she slipped away from the kitchen. 

it's now been a month sense embry's and sofia's date night, and they're more stronger than ever. bree was also becoming more comfortable with sofia, sense she was the main reason she was alive. the fifteen year old was now getting used to 'only-eating-animals' diet and her eyes were now golden.

"nervous, but i'm happy y'all are still here to see me graduate." sofia softly muttered as she layed her head on her moms chest before wrapping her arms around her. gloria softly cooed before also wrapping her arms around her daughter. "we're gonna have to leave soon though.."

"i know... i'm gonna have to miss y'all all over again." sofia mumbled as her eyes got watery. "don't cry mija, time will pass by quickly. you'll have embry, along with the pack and the coven by your side. you won't always need us." gloria softly told her daughter as her husband sat next to a sniffling sofia.

"i'll always need my mom and dad, no matter what you say." sofia stubbornly said, causing jaime to laugh at the poor girl. "you're right, and we'll always be a phone call away. whenever you want us back here, we'll be here in a minute, you hear me?" jaime exclaimed as he pecked his daughters forehead.

sofia nodded before laughing softly, "what am i gonna do without y'all?"

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀 ★

sofia sat nervously in her seat in the auditorium, waiting for her name to be called out. she could hear her family a couple rows away from her. she could hear embry's comforting words, knowing that she could hear him loud and clear.

"you're gonna do great mama, just calm down."

"thank you honey, i love you." sofia softly whispered, making sure that no one but embry can hear her.

"i love you more."

"and this is one of our best students of class 200* (forgot what year it was), even though she came in half way through the school year. being known for her leadership and kindness, please welcome to the stage, sofia gonzales!!"

loud cheers erupted from the room as sofia calmly walked across the stage. she could mostly hear her family's whistle and scream but she could mostly hear embry.

"yay baby, i'm so proud of you!"

★★★

graduation was finally over and sofia was now a free woman with her high school diploma. she walked towards her family and friends before her parents brought her into a thigh hug.