ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ | 011i would do anything for you babe — ultraviolence by lana del rey ❦ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs; ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʀ@ᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪsᴄᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ | 011
i would do anything for you babe — ultraviolence by lana del rey
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs; ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʀ@ᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪsᴄᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇs.
italic font = spanish

❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐉𝐀! 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡! jaime said as he tightly hugged his only daughter. "i missed y'all too, mami and papi!" sofia said as she hugged her parents back tightly.

embry widened his eyes as he realized he was face to face with his future in laws. he fixed his outfit before standing straight, his hands slightly trembling as he hid them behind his back.

jaime, sofia's dad looked up with a confused look on his face when he realized a shapeshifting boy was hanging out with his daughter. he looked at sofia with a stern look before sofia rolled her eyes.

gloria, sofia's mom, only laughed at her husbands face. "don't look at him like that, the boy looks nice." gloria said as she rolled her eyes and approached the young boy. she smiled kindly at the obvious nervous boy as he smiled back.

gloria pulled embry into a hug causing him to gasp quietly. he quickly hugged back as he didn't want to seem rude. "embry call, a shapeshifting werewolf." she said as she pulled away. embry quickly nodded his head, a little shocked as she knew who he was.

"y-yes, i'm embry. it's nice to meet you mrs. gonzales." he said as he shook her hand. "respectful, i like you." she said with a strong accent as she pulled her husband towards her. jaime rolled his eyes but reluctantly shook embry's hand. embry almost winced due to how hard sofia's dad was squeezing his hand.

"i'm a witch, so i can kill you very easily. take care of my daughter." jaime said with his strong accent as he glared into embry's soul. "of course, i promise i won't let you down." embry confidently said as he nodded his head. jaime smirked as he nodded at his daughter.

"good taste, he's very handsome." gloria said as she mind linked with sofia. sofia rolled her eyes before standing next to embry. he quickly wrapped an arm around her waist as she was only wearing a tank top and it was a bit cold outside.

sofia leaned into embry's warm body as she looked up at her parents. "we came back cause we had a feeling, that something was wrong." gloria said as she looked at both of the young adults. jaime nodded along as he pulled his wife close.

"is it vampires? i've been getting a feeling that it has to do something with the cold ones. which would be a bit odd sense i'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to mess with a witch due to the incident that happened years ago." gloria asked as jaime smirked, in a mockingly way.

embry looked at sofia with a confused glance. she shook her head, basically telling the boy that she'll tell him later.

"yes, it's a whole army of new borns. those are said to be stronger than normal and old vampires sense they still have their human blood in their system." sofia explained as they all walked inside.