ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ | 035if it's the end of the world, you and me should spend the rest of it in love — pierce the veil ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxx | 035
if it's the end of the world, you and me should spend the rest of it in love — pierce the veil

— ✩ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭.
"embry, let go! just cause i'm pregnant doesn't mean i can't clean!" sofia whined out as she and embry played tug of war with the broomstick. "babe, i told you that i'll be doing everything from now on, now go to the living room and rest, please." embry pleaded but sofia being sofia, turned quiet as she stared at embry with a glare.

embry got scared of the gaze his pregnant girlfriend was giving him so he hesitantly decided to slowly let go of the broom. sofia suddenly smiled widely before pulling embry into a full on make out session.

embry widened his eyes before responding back to the kiss. he let his hands fall to sofia's waist before sofia dragged him to the bedroom.

;)

— ✩ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭.
sofia giggled softly as embry played with her small baby bump. "hi baby, it's dada. me and your beautiful mama can't want to meet you.." embry softly cooed as sofia watched with a smile.

"wanna know a secret?" embry suddenly whispered, he pressed his ear against sofi's stomach before pulling back. "you do? okay baby, i'm gonna tell you a secret that you can't tell anyone else. pinky promise?" he said before holding up his pinky.

"me and momma have really cool powers. you see, momma is a very powerful witch. she could crush a person's skull without moving a muscle, how cool is that?! and dada is a big strong wolf. it's the gene in him, and maybe you'll have it too! maybe you'll have both of our genes, but we'll let time show us that later." embry softly said as he pecked the belly button pocking out.

"well it's getting late now, and dada has to work early tomorrow so it's time for goodbyes baby." embry sadly exclaimed as softly caressed his cheek. "goodbye baby, mamma and dada love you so much and we can't wait to meet you. goodnight, and i'll talk to you tomorrow." embry kissed the stomach before laying down next to a already comfortable sofia.

"goodnight mama, i love you."

"goodnight honey, i love you too."

— ✩ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭.
"shut the fuck up." sofia said angrily before walking away. embry's eyes widened before following his girlfriend.

"babe, you can't be mad at me—"

"i can and i will." sofia angrily muttered as she watched tv. "babe, i just said you can't eat whataburger more than twice in the same day. just pick something different to eat." embry calmly explained.

sofia threw the pillow at embry. "well i don't want anything else! i'm eating for two people, my fucking feet hurt, my head hurts and our baby keeps kicking me! so you're not gonna tell me what i can or can't eat, embry call!"