ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ | 023that's why i love you — btbt by b

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ | 023
that's why i love you — btbt by b.i & soulja boy tell em, ft. devita

𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘, a bit heartbroken from the 'stand off' with their enemies, one of the enemies being his own mother. how could she do this to him? he was a great son, except for when he started lying to her about becoming a shapeshifter.

sofia let out a content sigh as she felt embry cuddle into her chest. they were currently at their home with the pack downstairs, having a sleepover with all the imprints incase samara and tiffany decided to catch them off guard.

"what's wrong?" sofia whispered as he slowly rubbed embry's back. "nothing.. i don't know. i guess i'm just really upset that my mother called me a mistake, but on the bright side, sam's my half-brother." embry chuckled bitterly as he tightened his grip on sofia's waist. sofia sighed, not really knowing what to say.

"i found out a week ago, when me and vanessa went to korea, after we found jungkook. we started talking about how much we love it here and how much we love you guys. somehow, the topic of y'all's family came up and i mentioned that your dad wasn't involved. jungkook mentioned how i could do a locater spell with something that belongs to you to find out who's other blood you're carrying.

out of curiosity, i did it. i thought it was weird that you had the shapeshifter gift without knowing who your father was, so i did the spell, and found out who he was. who turned out to be sam's dad, so technically, you're embry uley, but embry call sounds better, more catchy."

embry chuckled at sofia's words, "i guess you're right, but it would've been nice if you told me earlier." sofia nodded, "yeah, i agree. i just wanted to tell you at a time where we weren't in danger, like always." sofia said as embry closed his eyes, completely tired. "mhm, we should sleep though. i feel like something more chaotic is gonna come our way."

sofia nodded, also feeling it but not knowing what. instead of overthinking it, she closed her eyes and let the darkness consume her.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 ★

sofia sighed as she tiredly ate the breakfast that emily and rachael made. the pack and the imprints were still at sofia's place, all in their pajamas. embry and seth were pushing each other to get to the last bacon, but it suddenly levitated and landed on jacob's plate.

the pack turned towards sofia, making her roll her eyes, "it wasn't me." the pack then turned towards jungkook, who's cheeks were flushed red. he shrugged, "jacob wanted it too." he muttered as he ate a piece of pancake.

jacob smirked as he turned towards the pack, "haha!" he said loudly as he bit into the bacon before paul, who was beside him, grabbed his head and put him in a headlock. "hey! no fighting in sofi's kitchen!" emily shouted as sam laughed loudly as bree laughed at seth's pout.

the 3 witches laughed as they continued eating their food. they sat quietly until they froze. the pack quickly took notice, mingyu being the first one to speak up. "you guys okay?" he asked with concern laced over his voice.

none of them answered, the pack stayed quiet as well, not really knowing what to say. sofia suddenly got up and quickly headed upstairs with embry behind her.

embry stayed quiet as they entered the room, only watching his girlfriend look around for something. "what you looking for honey?" embry asked as he sat on sofia's bed.

"my phone." sofia quietly muttered, started to make a mess out of her room. embry looked around before finding it on sofia's vanity.

"found it."

sofia quickly realized where embry was staring at before letting a sigh of relief. "oh, thank you baby."

"what's going on?" embry finally asked, making sofia freeze. she inhaled a deep breath before muttering, "i don't know." embry cocked an eyebrow, not believing his girlfriend.

"you don't know?"

"no. believe it or not, i truly don't know what going on, but i saw something. it was a fight, a bad fight."

"between who?" embry asked quietly, hoping sofia doesn't say anything that could cause them to have to be apart again. sofia stayed quiet again, not wanting to voice out what she saw.

"sofi..."

she exhaled, knowing that if she didn't say anything now, embry could find out the truth because of jungkook or vanessa. she knew he would feel betrayed if she didn't tell him first.

she turned around before muttering, "the pack and the cullens."

embry's breath hitched at sofia's words.

𝐒𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 ★

"so what do we do?" seth asked worriedly, vanessa and jungkook shrugged as they watched sofia pace around the living room. embry stayed quiet, until something came to mind.

"why were you looking for your phone earlier?"

sofia's eyes widened, completely forgetting the call she needed to make. "oh god, you're right. thank you embry." sofia muttered quickly before pulling out her phone that was thankfully in her back pocket. she dialed a couple numbers before putting the phone against her ear.

the call rang for a couple minutes before the person on the other end picked up.

"sofia?! i was just about to call you."

"alice, thank god you answered. me, vanessa and jungkook saw something."

"me too, we're gonna need your help sofi."

"why? what's wrong? what did you see?"

alice stayed quiet, making sofia's palms sweat. she was so nervous, mainly before she couldn't see what causes the fight between the two supernatural beings, nor jungkook or vanessa can see what happens as well.

the room goes quiet, waiting to hear what alice has to say. you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. sofia let out a breath, "alice? what's going on—"

she was soon cut off.

"bella's pregnant, with edwards baby."

everything stops.

"oh my god.." sofia muttered as she looked at the pack in shock.

a/n: omg comeback era??? BUT YALL IM BACKK!! 🥳🥳 hopefully for good! ik this chapter is shit but i low key rushed it 😪. i have some exciting news as well, i have more books in the making 💪😼. im not gonna spoil to much but it's about 🥁🥁 QUIL ATEARA!!!! i rlly hope y'all like it, itll come out when i'm officially done with this book!! also thank y'all for staying!!! love you all!!
⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝