ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ | 002if you're my man, i want you to myself — crazy over you by blackpink ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ | 002
if you're my man, i want you to myself — crazy over you by blackpink

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 class periods of boredom, it was finally time for lunch. sofia made her way to the cafeteria and immediately felt... weird, she could feel eyes on her. she looked around and quickly saw the group of boys that she saw that morning, staring at her. they were all the way across the cafeteria from where she was, but she saw them clearly.

instead of being a bitch about it like that morning, she let a small smile slip, causing the group of boys to embarrassedly smile back before waving. sofia nodded before looking away, chuckling to herself as she heard how the group groaned in embarrassment. she looked around and found a table with one chair, perfect.

she quickly sat down before getting on her phone, since she didn't feel hungry. as she was scrolling through pintrest, she heard with her good senses that a group was arguing, not physical but almost like idiotic arguing.

"seth, for the last time, you were being loud, she's not like us or like those cold ones."

oh, it's the group of the very attractive tan boys.

but what to they mean like them? cold ones? wait, do they mean vampires? her mom has warned her about the cold ones, but she's never met one before.

"but jared, think about it. i wasn't even loud! and she was like a hallway away from us, there's no way she could've heard me. embry, back me up here!"

"i don't know seth, but she's really pretty. if i wasn't a shy guy i would've kissed her due to how beautiful she is."

sofia let a small smile slip as she heard that.

"guys look, she's smiling! what if she heard us again?!"

sofia scoffed as she heard this seth guy. he's smart, but he can't blow her cover like that. she decided to not look up, as that would make it obvious that she was listening to them.

"she's on her phone idiot, she probably saw something that made her smile."

"oh yeah, but it still doesn't explain how she perfectly heard me! she looked like she wanted to kill me."

"seth, give it a rest! it's to early for this."

"it's literally 1 in the afternoon paul."

"shut up quil, anyways embry, why don't you ask her out?"

"as i said, i'm a shy guy. plus, i don't even know her name."

"her name's sofia gonzales, i have her in my 2nd period, i don't think she noticed me since she fell asleep as soon as the teacher started talking. she seems chill though."

"wow, are you stalking her jared?"

"of course not. may i remind you that i have an imprint, you dumb fuck. i love my beautiful kim, thank you very fucking much."

"gross, anyways. she's a senior, i saw her walking into the senior hall. no offense em, but i don't think she'll want a junior as her boyfriend."

"leave embry alone jacob, plus, you never know, she might like younger men, like me."

"seth, shut the fuck up."

sofia let out a small laugh at that, the group is funny. but now she wanted answers. imprint? as in a wolf imprint? sofias mom has also warned her about shapeshifting wolves but she reminded her that they weren't as dangerous as 'the cold ones'.

she wasn't really worried about them, she's stronger than wolves and vampires combined.

unfortunately, before she could think more about it, the loud bell rang throughout the school making her sigh as she had to go back to a boring class.

she grabbed the paper that held her schedule before just sitting there, she didn't know where to go or who to ask for help. after standing up, she could feel someone behind her, so she turned around. she was then met with two of the boys of the group she was previously ease dropping on.

she stared at one of the boys who had wavy hair, and before she could look at the other one, the wavy haired boy spoke up. "you need help getting to class?" sofia chuckled before nodding her head, "this paper is too confusing."

"yeah, don't worry about it. i'm quil, and this is embry." the wavy haired boy said before sticking his hand out for a handshake. sofia happily shook his hand in return before turning towards the other boy who also had his hand out.

when sofia grabbed his hand and looked up into his eyes, the boy froze. "hi embry, it's nice to meet you. i'm sofia gonzales." she said with a kind smile, but instead of getting anything in return, she watched how the boy stared at her with, wide eyes that held... adoration?

she stood there, not really knowing what to do before looking at quil for help. when quil didn't hear his best friend say anything back, he turns towards him to tell him off for being rude. but instead, he sees his friend staring at sofia, like if he was under hypnosis.

then, the realization dawned on him.

"oh shit."

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝