ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ | 028tell me how good it feels to be needed — needy by ariana grande ❦

tell me how good it feels to be needed — needy by ariana grande

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, sofia was talking to the cullen's as renesmee laid asleep on her chest. "what are y'all planning for bella's birthday?" sofia asked as she softly caressed the baby's chubby cheek. "well, me and jasper have a gift for the wedded couple, which is also bella's birthday gift." alice said with an excited smile.

"ouu, you need to show me!" sofia said, a wide smile of her face. "me and jasper can show you right now! let's go!" alice said as she stood up quickly, obvious that she's happy to show sofia their present.

"i'll take her." esme said as she carefully grabbed renesmee. "we'll be right back!"

after a five minute walk, sofia's eyes widened at the beautiful home in front of her. "this is a birthday gift?"

"and a wedding gift." jasper quickly added.

"this is beautiful! how did y'all keep this a secret for so long? did edward not read yalls mind?" sofia questioned as she stepped foot inside the house. "we just didn't think of it when we were around him, it was very difficult." alice said, making jasper nod in agreement.

"this is beautiful guys! they're gonna love it." sofia said, giving alice and jasper a wide smile. jasper smiled slightly, happy that the witch approved of their gift.

"you know sofi, you're really pretty, and cool, like me." alice suddenly complimented the girl with a wink. sofia giggled, her cheeks turning red. "thank you alice."

jasper laughed a bit at sofia's red cheeks. "what are you laughing about soldier? and how come you're so comfortable around me suddenly?" sofia asked with a teasing smile.

"i like being around you and alice, so here i am." he said softly, sofia and alice smiled. "valid answer."

★★★

on the third day of bella being asleep, sofia finds herself at the cullen house once again.

since the pack and the coven finally made peace with each other, embry came with her. they don't have to be friends, but they don't have to be enemies either.

sofia and embry were finally doing well. they spend all their free time together when they aren't busy with the pack and the coven. embry left sam's pack to be in jacob's as he wanted to apologize to his best friend for not being on his side.

embry has also apologized to sofia in his own way (wink wink).

sofia smiled at a anxious edward who was standing across from bella. the girls changed bella into a beautiful blue dress, did her makeup and fixed her hair, preparing her for when she finally turns.

"how are you doing ed?"

"i'm.. okay, could be better if my wife finally woke up so she can meet our baby."  sofia smiled at edward's sarcastic tone. "i know, she should be waking up by now."

as edward was ready to answer, both the vampire and the witch noticed bella's body move. they became silent, as they noticed that bella's body was finally turning. sofia took that as her sign to leave, wanting bella to see edward first the second she wakes up.

sofia headed to the living room, where everybody else was, including embry. esme noticed her first, smiling brightly at the young witch. "sofi, how is she?"

"she's finally waking up." sofia said excitedly as she sat on embry's lap. embry pecked her cheek before turning back to a smiling renesmee. "that's amazing, now she can finally see her baby girl." alice said as she clapped.

sofia giggled and nodded along, as embry nuzzled into her neck. "i'm tired." he whispered, "we can leave in a bit."

embry nodded while circling his arms around sofia's waist, already wanting to leave. "i have a question." jasper suddenly spoke up, making sofia raise her brows in question.

"yes?"

"do you know why renesmee is growing so quickly?"

sofia stayed quiet for a moment, "no, not really. this is the first time i've seen a half vampire, half human creature in my 18 years of life, so i'm not really sure on why she's growing quickly." sofia said, with a sad frown.

"will we have enough time with her?" rosalie suddenly asked, a worried look taking over her face.

"i hope so."

rosalie let a small smile slip as she brought the wide awake baby into her arms. rosalie had been mostly taking care of renesmee, loving the feeling of becoming an aunt and spending time with the infant.

"we should get going though, me and embry are going on a date today. call me if anything happens, okay?" the group responded with simple 'okay's before embry and sofia walked out of the large home and into sofia's truck.

"we didn't plan a date though?" embry said, a bit confused. "i know, but i wanna sleep right now. i miss our bed and miss our home, so we're gonna shower before taking a needed nap."

embry nodded, liking their "date" plans.

★★★

a couple hours later and sofia woke up to embry leaving sloppy kisses on her neck. "really? right now?" sofia whispered, making embry nod his head impatiently.

sofia let a small smile slip, "okay, but hurry up, hannah montana is coming on in a bit."

a/n: this was kinda a filler chapter as i was sort of rushing ! sorry, but hopefully my next chapter will be better !! >.<
⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝