ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ | 024i wanna leap when you want me to fly — floral & fading by peirce the veil ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ | 024
i wanna leap when you want me to fly — floral & fading by peirce the veil

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭? ❞ sam asked angrily. "she's pregnant sam, i don't know how much clearer i have to be on that." sofia said as she sighed, walking back and forth at emily and sam's home.

"we need a plan." sam said, making sofia look at him quickly. "what?" she asked, obviously confused. "sofi, we can't let whatever's inside bella come out, it could be dangerous to the humans in forks and la push."

sofia shook her head, "what? no! we don't even know that yet, sam!"

"he's right babe." embry said, making sofia turned towards him with a shocked expression on her face. "excuse me?" she asked carefully. embry gulped but continued on talking, "sofi, this creature could be a danger to society."

"creature? it's a baby, for gods sake!"

"you don't know that, sofi." sam said, trying to calm the witch down when he noticed that she was unconsciously making things shake around the house.

"and you don't know that they'll be a danger to us! we have to wait to see what will happen sam, we can't just attack them. you're basically asking us to kill bella!"

"kill bella?" jungkook asked worriedly, looking at jacob who was already staring at him with a worried look.

"if it comes down to that, well then i'm sorry sofia. but we have no choice!" sam said, this time with his alpha voice. sofia's eyes darkened. "did you just use your alpha voice on me?" she asked, slowly stepping forward.

embry quickly got up to stand in front of her but sofia only pushed him away. embry stared at her with eyes full of hurt.

"i'm sorry sofi but it's that's the plan, then it's gonna happen. who knows what that demon could possible do when they're born." embry said, trying to defend himself but only making the situation worse for him.

sofia stayed quiet, before nodding. "wow, embry. i'm leaving, c'mon jungkook, nessa." sofia said as she got her things from the table. embry furrowed his brows. "babe? where are you going?" he asked worryingly. "with the cullens, they're gonna need someone to protect bella from y'all." she muttered as she walked out of the house.

"sofi!" mingyu called our, worried about his best friend. jungkook and vanessa stayed quiet, looking at the pack in front of them. "i'm sorry." vanessa muttered before getting up and also walking out. "nessa?" quil asked as he got up, but paul took hold of his wrist before he could walk out. "what the hell paul!"

jungkook ignored everything around him before turning towards jacob, who was staring at him with soft eyes. "go, i'll be there soon." jacob mouthed to a worried jungkook, which no one seemed to notice, except for four people.