ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝ 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 ❞CHERRY BY LANA DEL REY

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 ❞
CHERRY BY LANA DEL REY

❝ 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 ❞CHERRY BY LANA DEL REY

── 𝑺𝑶𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑮𝑶𝑵𝒁𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑺 was born and raised in san diego, california. she is the only child to her two mexican parents who crossed the border while sofia's mom was pregnant with her. both of them soon found a small home in San Diego, sofia's dad would work 19 hours a day so their small family wouldn't have to go through money issues.

they made sure to spoil and treat their daughter with kindness. soon, when sofia turned 15, she started experiencing supernatural symptoms. she started to move things with her mind, she was able to read people's thoughts, and she was able to feel a person's aura change. she was petrified, and ran to her parents sobbing after days of it going on. her parents came clean and exposed that they were witches.

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬, was a pure blood witch, while 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬, was a turned regular witch, since his wife and baby momma changed him when he was 25. sofia was also a pure blood witch, which made her stronger and more powerful than a turned witch. at first, sofia was scared, horrified to cause someone harm, but she got through it. she trained and learned things everyday with her parents until she was a pro.

soon after sofia turned 17, she was informed that by her parents that they were gonna move back to mexico. at first, sofia thought they meant all 3 of them, but then she realized that they were talking about them 2. sofia was sad, but she decided to support her parents on their decision.

jaime and gloria were scared to leave their baby girl in a big county in california, so when sofia officially turned 18, they bought her a house in a small and quiet town named 𝐋𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧.

at first, sofia was a bit hesitant on the idea of moving, but she went along with it for her parents same. she owed everything to her parents, sense they went through difficulties on raising her by themselves with no family help, sense most of their family were in 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 and in 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨.

after an emotional goodbye to her parents, sofia finally moved to la push, washington two weeks ago. sense she had to get herself comfortable in her new home, she wasn't able to join school right away. now that she's finished, she's going back to school as a senior when spring break is over.

now that you got to know sofia gonzales, let's take a look of how her life turns when she goes to 'la push high school' and meets a couple of.. odd boys.

★ | 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 -
𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑥 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

ɴᴏᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴏʀʏ.