ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x | 010you make mondays feel like weekends — seven by jungkook from bts x latto ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x | 010
you make mondays feel like weekends — seven by jungkook from bts x latto

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a couple days sense everyone found out that sofia was in fact a witch. of course everyone was concerned as they didn't know if she was dangerous to the humans. so they decided to ask questions after practice.

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 ★

after practice, everyone decided to stay where they practiced so they could get to know sofia better, along with her powers, strengths and etc. the shapeshifters shifted back to their human forms before changing into clothes.

"so what are some of the powers you have, sofia?" rosalie asked. the blonde vampire somehow took a liking towards the young witch. "i can read minds, control and manipulate the mind, telepathy, telekinesis, teleport, super strength, super speed like vampires, and more but i'm honestly to tired to name all." sofia said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"control and manipulation of the brain?" alice asked. "is that how you made jasper see something different from what we saw?" esme asked. "yes, i can control and manipulate someone's actions, along with being able to control what they see, hear, smell and feel. i can control all of their senses." sofia said as paul chuckled. "proof it!"

"okay." sofia suddenly got up and stood in front of paul. "you're gonna forget your name for one minute, whenever someone asks you what your name is, you will not remember." sofia said as she changed her tone into a stricter tone as her pupils dialed, along with paul's pupils.

she stepped away and smiled wickedly. "what's your name?" jacob suddenly asked. paul went to open his mouth but nothing came out. he looked genuinely confused as he tried remembering his own name. "uh, i don't k-know, i don't remember."

"what the fuck!" seth exclaimed as he looked frightened. leah slapped the back of his head. "even though i'm scared as hell, sofia is still my best friend." seth said as he hugged the hispanic girl tightly.

sofia laughed as she hugged the young shapeshifter back. embry rolled his eyes before crossing his arms against his chest.

"also, how do you plan on fighting the vampires?" emmett asked. "i can cause them pain, then y'all can kill them when they're caught off guard." sofia said causing some to widen their eyes a bit.

"cool." jared said as he fist bumped sofia.

"what if they bite you? will you die, or turn?" sam spoke up. "no, of course not. if anything, it's the other way around, my blood is a bit different than human blood."

embry looked at sofia confused. he was confused, but a bit turned on due to how bad ass his imprint was.

"what's different about your blood?" cirlistle asked. "well for starters, it's black and is very poisonous. it can kill any creature that isn't human, especially vampires if they ever decide to make me a snack."

"bad ass!"

"oh! my name is paul! i just remembered!"

the group laughed as paul furrowed his browns in confusion.

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 ★

sofia was currently in her living room watching her favorite show with embry as the younger boy followed her home sense he wanted to spend time with her.

sofia suddenly felt chills run down her back along her arms. she sat up as she paused the show. embry also sat up as he looked at his imprint with concern.

"what's wrong? are you o—"

"shh, something's outside, and it's not human." she said as she got up.

they both walked outside in the backyard as they tried sensing something. sofia was ready to use her powers as embry was ready to shift before someone zoomed in front of them with super speed, like a vampire, but it clearly wasn't a vampire.

sofia took a good look at the couple in front of her before gasping. her eyes glossed with tears before she smiled widely.

"mami! papi!" sofia smiled widely as she ran towards her parents. her parents smiled as they embraced their daughter.

finally, they're back together.

☆*:・゚

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬
── portrayed by Sofia Vergara

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬── portrayed by Sofia Vergara

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.  𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.  𝟓'𝟔.
" good taste, he's very handsome.  "

𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬
── portrayed by Jaime Camil

𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬── portrayed by Jaime Camil

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.  𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.  𝟔'𝟏.
" i'm a witch, so i can kill you very easily. take care of my daughter. "

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝