ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ | 022i want you so bad — so bad by stayc ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ | 022
i want you so bad — so bad by stayc

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 couple days after bella and edwards wedding. sofia, vanessa and jungkook were currently in emily and sam's living room with the rest of the pack. they were currently joining their powers and magic so they could take down the witch that's been doing the black magic.

"wait, i think she's down!" vanessa said with a wide smile as she looked at quil excitedly. "hold on, she's trying to put up the wall again." jungkook said with furrowed brows. sofia focused more on the person next to the witch before gasping.

"oh my god, it's embry's mom." vanessa said loudly. embry looked at sofia for confirmation, which only led sofia to nod with a bit of sympathy in her eyes.

"so she knows we're all shapeshifters and is still trying to kill us? even her son? wow, mother of the year." sam slapped the back of paul's head due to the boys words.

"ow!"

"don't bother, it's true. she is a terrible mother, i mean, she's basically trying to get us killed by scientists." embry growled as his hands started shaking.

"baby."

"i know, i know. i'm calming down." embry said as seth rubbed his arm comfortably. mingyu patted his brother in law's back while offering a kind smile. embry took a deep breath as he relaxed his muscles. "wow, you have better control than all of us." sam said, clearly impressed with his young pack mate.

"that's cause i have myself a sofia." embry said, with a smirk. sofia scoffed at the boys words before focusing again on embry's mother. she furrowed her eyes as she could see that the older lady was helping with magic. vanessa and jungkook also saw it and looked at embry in confusion.

"is your mom a witch? is she part of a coven?"

embry shook his head at jungkook's questions. "i think the witch turned her into a witch." sofia said as she kept her eyes closed, continuing to focus on the ladies. "how is that possible?" jacob asked.

"witches can turn humans into witches with a ritual, my mom turned my dad before i was born." sofia said as the pack nodded. "what are they doing now?" leah spoke up with a nervous mingyu next to her. "they're— wait, they're stopping. what are they doing?" vanessa asked as she turned towards the other two witches.

"i-i don't know, they're leaving their home... where's sebastian?" the witches got quiet as they looked at each other with unsure eyes. "they're on their way here, y'all need to phase now!" jungkook quickly said to the pack as vanessa and sofia got up.

"the imprints stay here, where's bree and seth?" sofia asked as she pulled an anxious embry towards her. "they're outside making sure they don't pass through our land." sam said as jared and paul calmed down their imprints.