ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ | 018you fucked me so good that i almost said, "i love you" — norman f*****g rockwell by lana del rey ❦mature content ahead { ★ }

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ | 018
you fucked me so good that i almost said, "i love you" — norman f*****g rockwell by lana del rey
mature content ahead { }

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she threw her head back. she could feel embry's tongue by her entrance and it was driving her insane.

"you look so pretty." she heard embry whispered into her thigh. she lazily smiled as she looked down towards him. "yeah?" she teasingly asked, making him whimper into her area as he continued eating her out.

𖤐

embry felt his gut tighten as he felt his orgasm approaching. he had a fist of sofia's hair in his hand as he continued watching her bob her head on his dick.

"baby... p-please.." he cried out as he came into her mouth. sofia sneaked up onto his chest with a smirk as she swallowed.

"f-fuck... woah."

𖤐

sofia clawed her nails on embry's back as she felt him moving inside her in a rapid pace. she threw her head back as she moaned loudly, while embry took his chance to mark her neck with hickies.

"f-fuck emmy!" she cried out as she came for the fifth time that night, and it was barely 1 am. "you like that mamas?" embry whispered as he teasingly pulled on the edge of her earlobe with his teeth.

"s-shit— yes baby!"

𖤐

sofia and embry both laid next to each other, breathing heavily as they tried to catch their breath. it was currently 3 am, and they were a bit tired. sofia turned her head and looked at embry's side profile.

he had a perfect nose, long lashes, perfect lips and beautiful brown eyes.

embry also turned his head and saw sofia looking at him, like if she was in a daze. "what?" he asked as he turned on his side to rub sofia's waist softly.

"nothing, you're just really handsome."

embry blushed, not expecting the compliment. "o-oh, thank you. you're also very gorgeous ma." sofia giggled as she moved to lay on top of embry, both of their naked chests colliding.

"i can't believe we made love." embry said dreamingly. sofia chuckled as she nodded, "i know right, i wanted to wait until you were out of high school, but i could practically smell your boner when i was talking to that angel dicker guy." sofia said with a smirk, making embry's eyes widen.

"you cannot blame me for that! you were so hot!" embry exclaimed, trying to defend himself. "i know baby, i turn you on all the time." embry nodded slightly, "yeah, you do. we need to fix that."

"no, you need to fix that."

"whatever."

"wait— you wore a condom right?" sofia asked as she properly sat on embry's lap. "yes ma'am, i had to wear 11 (1 for each round). very uncomfortable, let's do it raw next time." embry said, with a teasing smirk on his face.

"no you idiot, you'll continue wearing them until you're out of high school and until we're living together."

"why can't i live with you now?"

"you can, but i'm not sure if your mom would like that."

"nah, she doesn't really care for me anymore." embry muttered quietly as he rubbed his hands against sofia's naked thighs. sofia tilted her head to the side, "what do you mean?"

"well, she got a boyfriend like a couple weeks ago. she stopped trying with me since she's met him. i heard her talking with him, on how i'm ungrateful and stuff, talking about sending me to my aunt in seattle so they can have their little family, without me."

sofia's eyes darkened a bit as she took in embry's words very carefully. "no no, don't do that. i'm fine, maybe i'll live with sam and emily—" sofia cut him off, "tomorrow, you're moving in your things here, you can stay with me."

"baby i don't wanna bother yo—"

"embry, if you finish that sentence, i will cut your dick off. you are never a bother honey, i love having you here. you'll stay here, okay?"

embry nodded as he smiled gratefully at his beautiful girlfriend. "thank you mama, i'll get the guys to help me after we meet your friends and jake's sister." sofia nodded as she leaned down to peck embry's forehead.

embry's hands moved to sofia's ass as he massaged them, squeezing tightly. sofia swallowed a moan as she teasingly began to move her hips. embry let out a small moan as he threw his head back.

"another round?" sofia asked innocently.

how could embry say no to those eyes?

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝