ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ | 006i'm attracted to you like a magnet — case 143 by stray kids ❦ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ | 006
i'm attracted to you like a magnet — case 143 by stray kids
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, everything went pretty normal. sofia got up early and got to school on time. her day passed with quick "hey"'s from the boys whenever they would see sofia in the hallways.

embry started to joke around more with sofia in their class together. sofia was reading the younger boys thoughts the whole class as she wanted to know what he was thinking.

and he just kept telling himself, "she's so pretty", "she's so smart", "i wonder what her room smells like", you know, things like that. sofia would smile whenever the boy would compliment her in his head.

soon, school was over and she was home, making dinner with daisy sleeping on the counter when she suddenly heard something from the woods. she looked up at the window from her kitchen that had the view of the woods, and didn't see anything.

she knew it was dumb, but she decided to go outside. she quickly put a sleeping daisy in her cage before changing into something more warmer sense it was a chilly day.

- ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇ.

she popped a cigarette into her mouth before lightening up

she popped a cigarette into her mouth before lightening up. she inhaled the toxic smoke before walking into the woods.

she walked around but didn't see anything. she heard some noises behind her so she turned around and immediately froze.

because in front of her stood 8 large werewolves. she exhaled the smoke before chuckling.

she's fucked.

she decided to use her powers, and listened to all of the wolves thoughts. as she did, she immediately realized that the wolves in front of her were the quileute wolves.

"it's sofia!!" (seth)

"what's she doing in the woods by herself?" (sam)

"wow, she looks good." (paul)

"i know right, she has a tiny waist." (jacob)

"she looks hot when she smokes." (quil)

"can y'all please stop talking about my imprint like that, perves." (embry)

"you're the one that got a boner because she sat on your lap yesterday!" (leah)

"wait, how do you know that?!" (embry)

"so it's true?! also, seth told me." (leah)

"no, it's not true! (yes it is)" (embry) 

sofia smirked a bit before chuckling. "wow, that's hilarious, anyways, bye!!" sofia said before walking away and waving. she walked away confidently as she went to the direction of her house.

"wait, did she hear our thoughts?" (jared)

"I TOLD YALL! SHE'S SOMETHING LIKE US!!" (seth)

"she's probably a witch." (paul)

"she doesn't smell like a witch." (quil)

"okay, i think we should talk about this privately where she can't hear our thoughts." (jacob)

"witches can hear anything from anywhere idiot, so it doesn't matter where we go, she'll still be able to hear us." (leah)

"that's right, but there's a big change she's not a witch." (sam)

"there's also a big chance that she is." (quil)

the black wolf snarled before walking towards the direction of his own home, with the rest of the wolves following him closely.

★★★

after the attack shifted back into their human form and changed into clothes, they sat around the kitchen in emily and sam's home.

"okay, we have to talk about sofia.. she could possibly be a threat to the humans and the pack." sam stated making embry shake his head.

"embry, i get she's your imprint, but we have to be sure." sam said carefully, embry could only sigh before nodding his head at his alpha. "but how could we possibly know?" jared asked.

"well, i hate to say it, but we might need help from the cullens." sam said, causing the pack to groan except for seth. "great! i can finally meet that rosalie hottie!" seth exclaimed making the boys shake their heads in disbelief.

"im sure edwards gonna be able to read her thoughts. i'm gonna call carlisle." sam said before walking away.

"wait, does this mean she knows that embry got a boner because of her?"

★★★

after a few minutes, a few knocks from the main door were heard. sam stood up and opened the door, only to be met with a clan of vampires, along with a human.

"hello carlisle."

"hello sam."

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝