ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ | 036'cause i could take you in my arms and never let go — i could fall in love by selena ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ | 036
'cause i could take you in my arms and never let go — i could fall in love by selena

❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! ❞ a frustrated paul shouted as he ran after a very fast three year old, with a pregnant daisy chasing after them. angel giggled as he found this game funny, he loved his uncle paul.

sofia, who was watching from a distance giggled when paul finally grabbed angel and threw him into the air. daisy and her baby daddy, teddy (embry's dog), were licking each other after they realized the chasing had stopped.

embry smiled as he watched his first baby giggle. his attention turned to his second baby, who was gurgling with her auntie vanessa.

janelle nicole call gonzales.

sofia suddenly stood next to him, making him turn towards her quickly. she held up her hand, that held nothing, which confused embry. before he could ask anything, a small box appeared in her palm.

embry slightly gasped as he realized it was a ring box. "no way.." he muttered before sofia got on her left knee. the group gasped, realizing what sofia was doing.

"mr. embry call, could you make me the happiest witch in the world.. and marry me?" embry blushed before nodded, not even knowing what to say since he was scared he might start crying if he spoke. sofia smiled before putting the ring on embry's finger.

the group cheered happily as they witnessed everything.

"i knew she'd propose first." seth said as he wrapped a arm around a now grown up bree. bree nodded in agreement as they watched the happy could give each other soft pecks, with their beautiful children in their embrace.

★★★

sofia let out a shaky breath as she gave her dad's forearm a tight squeeze. "calm down baby, you'll be okay. i promise, i won't let you fall." he said jokingly, making sofia let out a little chuckle.

"dad, you're the clumsiest person i know, i have the right to be nervous."

"i'm not that clumsy."

"you broke mom's favorite vase and blamed it on daisy last week."

"i didn't see it!"

"dad, it was right next to you while daisy was across the room."

jaime stayed silent, knowing that his daughter had a point. he fixed his poster when they noticed that the curtains were started to open.

"i love you, i support and im so proud of you. i'm proud of the woman you came out to be. i knew you were my biggest blessing from the minute you were born, and i would go through all the hard times i went through in life just to be your father."

sofia looked up with teary eyes, feeling like a little girl watching her father fix her toy while she sobbed into his chest again. her lip wobbled as she sniffled. "i love you too dad, so so much. thank you for everything."

they both started walking down the aisle as the music started. a low and calm tune of cherry by lana del dey played. sofia loved this song, embry knew that. the song had always reminded her of embry, their happiness and pure love.

she let a tear fall when she made eye contact with the love of her life, her one and true love, embry call. she looked to the side and her eyes met her mom, her family, friends and her two small children.

they were dressed up and looked so so adorable. vanessa and quil's daughter, jenna, was her little flower girl. she loved her life, she loved the people around her and she knew she was blessed to find these people.

(skipping the whole thing lol)

"do you, embry call, take sofia gonzales as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do." embry said, quickly and eagerly, making sofia smile.

"do you, sofia gonzales, take embry call as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do." sofia said without any hesitation.

"alright then, you may now kiss the bride."

embry pulled his now wife into his arms as they shared a deep and passionate kiss. they pulled away and smiled at each other before walking down the aisle, hand in hand. their friends and families were throwing rice at them. they laughed as they made their way into the limo, their babies were staying with sofia's parents.

"where are we going?"

"guess."

"hmm, bali?"

"nope."

"where then?"

"las vegas."

"no.. fucking.. way. you're lying!" sofia said with wide eyes. embry laughed as he pulled her towards him. "nope, we're gonna spend a whole week in a los vegas, by ourselves." embry said, teasingly.

sofia blushed as she looked down shyly, "what about our babies?"

"they're gonna stay with your parents and our friends. they're gonna be fine, i promise." embry said calmly making sofia let out a sigh. she pouted as she nodded, "fine, you better make up for it."

"oh baby, i'm gonna make it up to you in so many ways."

sofia blushed even harder as she looked away, making embry laugh.

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝
a/n: please correct me in case of any misspelled words since i was rushing lmao. also, i lied, one more and then i'm actually done, unfortunately :(