ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xx | 020maybe, you could be the one — hype boy by newjeans ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xx | 020
maybe, you could be the one — hype boy by newjeans

𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 with the love of his life next to him. sofia smiled gently at the boys content face before letting out a sigh.

"i know something, and i don't really know how you're gonna deal with it." sofia suddenly spoke up. embry turned his face and looked at sofia expectingly. but before she could mutter a word, his cellphone went off. he picked it up and noticed it was sam, he quickly answered before putting it on speaker phone.

"hey man, what's wrong?" embry asked, he heard sam let out a frustrated sigh. "jake's missing, billy said he ran away." embry looked at sofia's shocked as she quickly sat up before turning towards his phone again. "what do you mean missing? h-how— did billy say why?"

"he got the invitation to bella and edward's wedding."

embry stayed silent as he looked at sofia with expected eyes, causing sofia to nod slowly making embry sigh. "i'll be there as soon as i can." embry said before hanging up. he gave sofia a peck before getting up. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i—"

"baby, don't worry about it. plus, it wasn't really your business to tell, so i get it ma."

"i'll go with you, maybe i can do a location spell."

embry nodded as he smiled at his girlfriend, watching her naked body get up from their bed. he forced himself to look away as he felt his eyes linger on her.

★★★

sofia and embry were met with a anxious couple as soon as the door opens. "hey embry, hi sofi." sam said as he pulled sofia into a hug. "hey guys." sofia said as she pulled the human into a hug. all three sat down on a table while sofia got up to get a nap and a knife. "why do you need a knife?" embry asked worryingly.

"for my blood, once my blood lands on the map, then it can shift towards where jacob is."

"b-but—"

"emmy, calm down." sofia softly said before laying the map on the table. she lifted the knife before leaving a cut on her palm, she didn't even flinch at the pain. once her black blood landed on the map, the liquid shifted towards the right on the map.

"he's in canada.." sofia muttered before turning towards sam. sam nodded, "i'll get paul and jared to come with me. thank you sofi." sofia smiled kindly before going towards the sink to clean her hand.

"i completely forgot you had black blood." embry said from behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. sofia chuckled as she turned around to while her hands, but before she could, she froze. embry watched his girlfriend carefully as he saw her dozing off into space.