ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪx | 029i'll live in love and die — i don't care if you're contagious by pierce the veil ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪx | 029
i'll live in love and die — i don't care if you're contagious by pierce the veil

❝ 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟? ❞ sofia asked, shocked that jacob would expose a secret that deep. "yup, edward and bella ended up getting mad before jacob dropped the bomb that charlie was coming over." rosalie gossiped as alice giggled.

"and how did bella do? was she okay?"

"she was better than okay! she was amazing, and she ended up beating emmett in a arm wrestling match right after!" alice said as sofia boo'ed at emmett who was sitting across from him.

"you shush it." emmett hissed as sofia giggled.

"i can't believe that happened a month ago." alice said as she turned towards sofia. "where have you been? we called you but you wouldn't answer so we called sam and he said you and embry ended up going to mexico?"

"oh yeah, embry wanted me and him to go visit my mom and dad for some reason. we had a really good time that we extended our vacation." sofia said making rosalie smile, "y'all are really cute."

sofia smiled at rosalie's words, "thank you, rose." rosalie smiled before everyone heard everyone else step into the living room, along with embry, jungkook and jacob. "hey ma, you alright?" embry said as soon as he sat next to sofia.

sofia smiled before nodding, "yeah, they were just catching me up on everything that happened while we were gone."

edward soon started playing the piano with a bigger renesmee, while alice went to go get flowers. sofia can't lie and say that she isn't worried about renesmee growing quickly cause she is, she's scared that the cullens won't have enough time with her.

as alice stepped into the room, she froze and dropped the flowers. jasper shot up before racing towards a nervous looking alice. "what is it alice?" he asked softly.

sofia quickly looked into alice's mind before her eyes showed her the volturi walking towards somewhere while it was snowing, it was a large group of them. her chest tightened as she felt a bad feeling in her gut.

"the volturi, they're coming for us!" alice said as sofia snapped out of alice's vision. "aro, caius, marcus, the guard, and irina." she trailed as she named every person she saw in her vision.

"what?" embry asked, a worried expression shown on his face. "honey, come here." bella told renesmee.

"why?" carlisle asked. "what did irina see in the woods?" edward also asked before bella answered. "we were just walking."

"ness was catching snowflakes." jacob said before edward made a face of realization. "of course, irina thinks renesmee's an immortal child." he said, as bella's expression grew confused as she looked down at nessy.

"an immortal child? like the one that aro ended up killing in 1590?" embry spoke up, as sofia shushed him a bit. "wait, what?" carlisle asked, obviously interested.

sofia sighed before telling everyone the story between the original witch and the volturi (go to chapter eleven if you're confused !! >.< )

after telling everyone the story, carlisle moved everyone to the library, except rosalie since she had to stay with renesmee.

★★★

"immortal children were very beautiful. so enchanting, to be near them was to love them, but their development was frozen at the age they were turned. they couldn't be taught or restrained. a single tantrum could destroy an antitrust village.  humans heard about the devastation, stories spread. the volturi were forced to intervene. since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. the creators were very attached and fought to protect them. long established covens were torn apart. countless humans slaughtered. traditions, friends, even families lost." carlisle carefully explained as bella's face expression changed from confused, disbelief, disgust, and sadness.

"so the denali's mother made an immortal child?" bella asked. carlisle nodded, "yes, and she payed the price."

"well, renesmee is nothing like those children! she was born, not bitten.. she grows every single day!" bella said, clearly frustrated. "so can't you just explain that to the volturi?" jacob asked.

"aro has enough proof in irina's thoughts." edward said, his voice flat as he didn't know what to do to protect his only child, and his entire family.

the room got tense, with everyone looking at each other with unsure eyes. "so we fight." jacob deadpanned. "they offensive weapons safe too powerful." jasper spoke up, causing sofia to look at him with confused eyes.

"no one can stand against jane." he said, as sofia looked even more confused. "alec's even worst." alice said this time.

"did these bitches forget they have three witches on their side?" sofia asked herself.

"well, then we convince them." bella demanded, "they're coming to kill us, not to talk." emmett said. that caused embry look at sofia with unsure eyes. "calm down." she whispered to him, making him nod slowly.

"no, you're right." edward said, mostly to bella. "they won't listen to us, but maybe others can convince them. carlisle, you have friends all around the world."

"i'm won't ask them to fight." carlisle said strongly. "not fight, witness. if enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the volturi to listen." edward said, making jungkook nod in agreement.

"the more people know, the more he'll want to listen to y'all." jungkook said as he sat next to jacob. "we can ask this of our friends." esme said, understand what edward was trying to proof.

everybody still shared looks of unsure around the room, it was silent until sofia spoke up. "sorry, but i'm a bit confused." she said, causing carlisle to look at her with a 'ask away' face.

"jane and alec, how strong are their powers?" she asked.

"well you saw what jane did to bree, she could take down anyone with her pain. alec leaks venom from his wrist, which has the ability to paralyse the senses. such as smell, touch, taste, hearing and sight of anyone he chooses." alice explained to the witch.

"did you guys serious forget that y'all have three witches that would kill for y'all?" jungkook asked them, a bit offended that they didn't even think of their supernatural powers.

"we can take down alec and jane if we need to, that's not an issue for us. we won't if y'all don't want us to, we can talk this out like edward wants, but if the volturi wants war, then i'll take all of them down myself." sofia said, a strict tone to her voice to make herself clear.

"that was hot." jungkook whispered to jacob who nodded in agreement.

"alrighty then, me and esme will start packing, and so will the rest of you vampires. we have other vampires to fetch." carlisle instructed to his coven.

sofia and embry shared of look of understatement before sharing a kiss. "let's kick some vampire ass." embry jokingly said, making sofia shake her head at his lame joke.

"as long as we make it out alive, i don't mind beating old vampire butt."

⁺˚ ♰ ༝☆₊˚♰ ༝