ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ / ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 037i fall to pieces when i'm with you ❦

i fall to pieces when i'm with you

❝ 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ❞ a now 38 year old sofia said strictly to her second baby. "but mom! he's the one that said my spell wasn't strong enough, as if his growl is strong enough." janelle replied back with sass.

"it is strong!" angel replied back angrily.

"not as strong as dads!" janelle argued.

"both of you shush, your dad is on his way home with luis and he's gonna be tired, he had a long day at work." sofia warned making both of the teenagers quiet down, but once their mom turned around, they quickly flicked each other off.

"i saw that, may i remind you that i'm a pure blood witch." sofia said as a warning before the kids put their hands down and glared at each other.

angel, sofia and embry's first born, is now 17 years old. janelle, their second baby, just turned 16 years old. luis, their last and final child is 14 years old.

a knock made the kids hide their glares quickly, as their dad entered the house with luis. "mom, look at the game dad bought me!" luis said as he ran to hug sofia and show her his new game.

sofia shot a glare towards embry, making the teenagers giggle. "another game embry?" sofia asked him as she gave luis a kiss on the cheek. "you wouldn't be able to resist if you saw his eyes." embry defended himself as sofia rolled her eyes.

"whatever, all of y'all get ready so we can go to auntie emily's house. we're eating burgers!" the kids cheered as they went into their rooms to get ready.

embry took his chance to kiss his beautiful. "hi mama, how was work?" embry asked softly as he pecked sofia's neck. "eh, boss was being uptight, but he was nice to me at least."

embry rolled his eyes, "i'm telling you, that man likes you." sofia rolled her eyes, "honey, how many times do i have to tell you that he's gay. it's like saying jungkook has a crush on me." embry let out a sigh, "i know he's gay, but he's always nice to you."

"cause he sees me as a friend, he was being uptight cause he had a fight with his husband." embry blushed in embarrassment, he looked away and rolled his eyes. "i have the right to be jealous." he said making sofia laugh.

★★★

minutes later, the call gonzales family arrived to the pack house. the kids were outside playing with daisy and teddy while the rest played with the dog couples babies, and the adults were inside.

(since daisy, teddy and (basically) their babies were made out of magic by sofia, they can only die when sofia dies, which is why they're still alive even tho it's been 20 years. so they're basically immortal dogs, kind of lol.)

sofia hugged the first person she saw, and that was a very pregnant bree. "oh my baby, how are you love?" she asked bree who has swollen eyes. it was obvious that she had been crying.

"i'm good, but seth is being mean."

"not true! i just told her that she can't eat taco bell the whole day. c'mon tell her sofi!" seth quickly said as he walked up from behind bree. embry suddenly showed up and wrapped his arm around seth's shoulder.

"don't tell her that man, happened to me when sofi got pregnant for the first time. she cried the whole time until i got her whataburger." embry said as sofia rolled her eyes, "a woman has the right to eat anything she wants when she's feeding for two."

"see? i told you babe." bree said as she wrapped her arms around sofia. "get her taco bell, you'd want her happy and full instead of sad and hungry." embry said as seth nodded, he got his phone and quickly ordered his fiancé her favorite food.

bree squealed as she hugged him tightly. the older couple smiled before leaving to go say hi to everybody else. they quickly said hi to sam and emily and their two teenage kids. their well behaved, and they really like the call family because they're so kind.

the next person they said hi to was paul, rachael, jared and kim, along with their kids. kim was currently pregnant with her fourth child, she was understandably tired. the three couples joked around for a bit before embry and sofia walked towards leah and mingyu.

"hi guys!" mingyu said as he caught sight of the couple. "hi mingyu, hi leah! how's the baby?" sofia asked as she cought sight of the sleeping baby. "he's okay, just very whiny today. i think he has an upset stomach." leah said with a concerned face.

sofia nodded as she laid her hand on the soft round stomach. she took the babies pain away, making mingyu gasp. "oh that's so cool." jake let out a tiny whine before he woke up and smiled at his mama. "oh gosh, thank you sofi." leah said as sofia nodded, "anything for this little nugget." she said in a baby tone as jake (leah and mingyu's baby) squealed cutely as his auntie.

they talked for a while before they met up with jungkook, jacob, vanessa and quil. "sofi, embry!" jungkook said excitedly, with his and jungkook's baby. vanessa agreed to be a surrogate for the couple when they finally decided to take the big step and have a family.

the three couples joked around as they got to catch up like old times. sofia looked around and smiled, embry took notice and pulled her to the side. "what is it?" he asked softly.

"nothing, i'm just so happy, you know?" embry smiled and nodded, "yeah, i do. i love the life we created. amazing kids and amazing friends and family by our side. i love you so much sofia. i'm so happy you were the one that ended up being my imprint, and i'm so happy your parents decided to move you to la push."

"aww embry, you little cry baby." sofia said jokingly as embry chuckled. "i love you too honey, so much. i'm happy i met you, and i'm happy that you ended up inprinting on me in the middle of the cafeteria."

the couple laughed before they shared a kiss.

"i love you, my little wolf."

"i love you more, my beautiful witch."

— ★ THE END.

a/n: this story has sadly come to an end. i love you all so much for the support and thank you all for the kind comments y'all leave. the last year has been mentally draining but everytime i come on this app i always light up. please stay tuned for my book called, "for you" it's a quil ateara story so please wait a couple weeks or a month for that.

thank you, and i love you.