ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx | 019all my dreams and all the lights mean nothing without you — without you by lana del rey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx | 019
all my dreams and all the lights mean nothing without you — without you by lana del rey

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, sofia and embry showed up to emily and sam's house while the rest pack were already there. "ugh, y'all reek of sex." jared said as he scrunched up his nose in disgust while dramatically waving his hand in front of his face.

"at least someone's getting some." paul said with disappointment. sofia chuckled as she sat on embry's lap. "so, break a lot of stuff?" jacob asked with a smirk.

"you guys are gross." sofia said as she threw a muffin at jacob, which he sadly caught on time. "now that everybody is here, my cousin and my friend should be here in a couple minutes. my cousin's name is vanessa marina while my friend is kim mingyu."

"kim min-gyu? his name is kim?" paul asked as he struggle a bit. "no, he's korean so his last name comes first, and he's very attractive and tall." embry rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's comment. before anybody else could say anything, sofia shot up. "they're here!" she ran out the pack's door before jumping into two peoples arms.

"sofi!"

"nessa! gyu!"

the trio hugged each other tightly before the two new faces looked at the pack behind sofia. "oh yeah, this is the pack i was telling y'all about."

"hey, i'm embry call, sofia's boyfriend." he said as he shook hands with both of them. "we know who you are, sofia talks about you and the pack all the time." mingyu said with a strong accent. vanessa quickly nodding in agreement, "mostly you though." vanessa said making sofia push her.

sofia rolled her eyes before gesturing towards the peck. "this is sam, the alpha of the pack and his fiancé emily, she makes bomb ass food." vanessa and mingyu quickly shake hands with the couple before they turn towards the rest of the pack.

"this is jared, the funny one, this is paul, the hotheaded one, jacob, the lovesick one and seth, the baby of the group." sofia said making the pack chuckle, vanessa and mingyu nod as they remember sofia talking about them.

"and this is quil, the cute shy one, and leah, the bad ass of the pack." sofia said with a tiny smirk that no one seemed to notice, except for embry.

as vanessa shakes hands with quil, quil freezes as they lock eyes.

and while mingyu shakes leah's hand, leah's gaze softens as she quietly imprints of the human boy in front of her.

"ohh shit." seth said as he watched the whole thing unfold, sofia nudges his arm. "shut it, babies don't cuss." seth dramatically rolls his eyes. "this baby does!"

"woah, leah's blushing? now that's something i'd never thought i'd see." jared said before sofia slapped the back of his head. "ow!" leah rolled her eyes before turning towards mingyu who was already staring at her with a small smile.