ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx | 009i'ma love you even though i'm scared — pov by ariana grande ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx | 009
i'ma love you even though i'm scared — pov by ariana grande

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 at alice when she arrived to the party. the pixie girl was already outside waiting for her before dragging her inside.

"i hope you don't mind that i parked my car right in front of your house." sofia said as she let alice drag her upstairs. "don't worry about it, it's fine." alice said with a kind smile that it made sofia smile back.

"you can go wait with bella while i go upstairs right quick." alice said making sofia nod. as alice walked away, sofia scanned the room until she finally found the human.

once she did, she unknowingly sneaked up behind her before tapping her shoulder. bella flinched as she quickly turned around and let out a sigh of relief when she realized it was sofia.

bella was shocked due to how good the girl looked.

- ᴏᴜᴛɪᴛ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟᴇ.

"hey, i'm surprised you showed up

"hey, i'm surprised you showed up." bella said as she pulled sofia into a hug. sofia smiled as she hugged back. "me too, to be honest."

as sofia pulled away, she looked at bella with an amused look on her face. "what?" bella couldn't help but ask.

"so, a vampire huh?" sofia said, making bella blush a bit. "i knew it, i knew you were a witch. my suspicion was confirmed when edward couldn't hear your thoughts and when you scared the shit out of jasper. " bella said with a small smile on her lips.

"sh, it's our secret, for now." sofia playfully said with a wink before laughing, along with bella. "a werewolf, huh?" bella asked after their little laughing fit. sofia furrowed her brows in confusion.

"oh please, i saw the way embry stared at you yesterday. he looked like he wanted to eat you whole, and you know what type of eating i mean." bella said causing sofia to laugh a bit.