ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ | 005wouldn't see the point of living if one of us died — him & i by g-eazy and halsey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 005
wouldn't see the point of living if one of us died — him & i by g-eazy and halsey

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 embry's directions, they arrived to emily and sam's house. the boys were in the backseat bickering about who's turn it was to hold daisy before they notice they arrived to their comfort place.

all the boys (except embry) got out of the truck before running inside with their backpacks on like a kindergarten class. sofia laughed at that, causing embry to laugh soon after.

"we should head inside, also, don't stare please, it bugs sam." embry warned before walking ahead of sofia, the girl made a face of confusion before shrugging and walking in. as she walked in, all the boys along with emily turned towards her.

"who's this?" emily asked as she smiled kindly at the young girl. sofia then realized why embry warned her before coming inside, she quickly recognized the scars along emily's right cheek.

the boys noticed how she looked at emily's face for a second before smiling widely. "hi, i'm sofia gonzales, the boys new friend." sofia said as she stepped forward, offering her hand. emily smiled at the girl before bringing her in for a hug.

"hm, respectful, i like that. unlike these weirdos." emily said as she pulled away, winking at sofia jokingly. "wow, you're hot." sofia said making emily giggle a bit (which made embry roll his eyes).

"thanks, so are you. but go ahead and sit sweetie." emily said as she walked her her island to great a tray of muffins and cookies. sofia looked at the table and realized that all the seats were occupied. she shrugged before having an idea.

she confidently walked towards embry before sitting on his lap. embry widened his eyes, along with the rest of the boys. "o-oh, d-do you want my seat?" embry stuttered out, which made the group of boys laugh mentally.

jared, who was holding daisy, lifted the animals tiny body up to his eyes so he wouldn't have to watch his friend embarrass himself.

"nah, im good on this seat." sofia said with a teasing smirk, causing embry to nod his head with red cheeks. "damn, i'd grow a bon—" paul was slapped in the back of the head before he could even finish his sentence, by emily.

"gross, anyways. please dig in, and ladies first. muffin sweetheart?" sofia nodded her head before grabbing a muffin, she took a bite before dramatically relaxing her body against embry's.

"holy shit! this is amazing!" emily laughed before shaking her head. "well thank you."

embry smiled at his imprint who was too busy eating to notice his stare. "so, who's sam?" sofia asked making emily smile. "my fiancé and some what of a caretaker for these idiots." sofia nodding her head.

"nice, so all of them are basically your unofficial adopted kids?" sofia asked making emily shrug. "yeah, technically." emily said making sofia laugh. "cool."