ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxx | 030oh god, miss you on my lips — venice bitch by lana del rey ❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxx | 030
oh god, miss you on my lips — venice bitch by lana del rey

❝ 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄 get to go to london again. we haven't been there in a long time. ❞ esme spoke as she packed her things next to carlisle who smiled softly at her.

sofia smiled as she watched the couple across from her. embry was next to her with a sleeping renesmee in his arms, softly cooing at the small child.

"all right, let's get this show on the road..." jacob spoke up as he entered the room, but he trailed off when he saw sam walking towards the cullen's house. sofia and jungkook saw him next and confusion was written all over their faces.

sofia walked out of the house first, with the rest right behind her. "sam, hey, what are you doing here?" she softly said as she brought the buff man into her embrace. sam smiled softly at the short witch in front of him, "hey sofi, i just needed to bring this, it's from alice and jasper."

carlisle took the note from sam's hand before reading it.

"alice asked me to give you that. her and jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night." sam said, standing next to jacob, quil and embry.

"carlisle?" esme asked, feeling a bit worried about her children. "they've left us." he said, sofia furrowed her eyebrows at his saddened voice. "why?" rosalie asked, feeling butt hurt that her family left when they needed them the most. "she didn't say." sofia, jungkook, vanessa and bella shared a look.

"can i see that?" bella asked as she stepped closer to carlisle. she opened up the note and the witches took their chance to hear inside bella's thoughts to see what alice said.

"gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. that's when they'll come."

bella turned the page to the back to see the title of a book that she instantly recognized. she once again shared a look with the three witches before handing the note towards edward who wanted to read what his sister said.

the witches looked away, already knowing that they were gonna need to talk to bella privately.

★★★

after bella came back from visiting the north, she ended up meeting every vampire that her family brought along. the witches were also there to introduce themselves, while jacob, embry, and quil were there to protect their imprints.

everybody watched as renesmee's small hand came in contact with benjamin's cheek. benjamin had the gift of influencing the elements, it was pretty cool.